𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮/ 𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐥

/thank you

Oh my god, I don't know from where to start but first I want to say, thank you so much from the very deep of my heart, I never thought my story would come this far, and have this much engaged people, I remember when it was just a dream and now it just happened.

I appreciate each one of you. it's a great achievement for me to get this much people interested.

This story started first of as a joke with my friends, then I seriously found myself interested in, coming out with plot twist and possibly heart wrenching stuff. Sorry.

but at the end I can't believe how far this fic came, I always read everyone's comment. The supportive and funny comments always made my day to the fullest and I literally want to give some people a special thanks.

@Runoverjhonmayer @realhotgirlshiit @Baileymadisonn @annax222444 @Sophiesavidis @timotheesadvocate @PatternsOfSaturn @miaheartstaylor13 

I hope y'all don't freak out, I know you guys don't know me, but I wanted to seriously thank you for always interacting in my chapters, your comments always made me feel happy and I just felt the need to thank you personally.

but for every other one each of you who voted or who even read the story silently I'm so thankful for you, and you never know how much this means to me. 

I'll be doing a q/a chapter. So feel free to ask any questions about this story, anything that didn't seem right with. your curiosity on what I'm planning to do with it or even just questions about myself.

/sequel

Okay you guys, I'm not evil won't leave you on a cliffhanger of course. Only for some while. Like couple of months or something..

Yes I'm waiting for the new movie to get released and I hope it will fit whatever the fuck I did here because honestly if it didn't then idk if you will ever get the sequel /jk

anyways, if the movie ever gets cancelled or delayed or I get too impatient, I plan on finishing the story with my own entire plot line and just making up my own theories and plot twists.

it won't be long, and it won't be sad. it will be interesting tbh. I didn't decide it yet but I have an idea on my mind.

also don't get too depressed that I didn't make Maeve and mike end up together, trust it will be way better than you expect further on.

Also clarification, Maeve and Mike aren't related in any sort of way. No siblings no step siblings. Mikes father dated Maeve's mother after all the stuff that happened so don't get worried.

I added it for the plot because it's so important on what I'm planning to do so I hope you understand.

Without further more details. I would love to know what everyone is expecting to happen. It would be nice to share your thoughts with me.

Love y'all a bunch and also, I'm sorry if the last two chapters made you emotional or pissed I had it planned ever since the beginning and I couldn't change it so, just know it hurt me too.

I hope that made you feel better. love you <333

-secreatmaniac