𝐧𝐨.𝟏

ʜᴀʀʟᴇᴍ, ɴʏ

𝐌𝐚𝐣𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐲'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕-

𝐌𝐚𝐣𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐲'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕-

7pm, July 4th

"OK MA DAMN" I said as my mom kissed me on the forehead many times. "MY LIL BABY GROWIN UP TOO FAST" she frowned and hugged me tightly. "ok ma. Amiri and the others waitin for me at the mansion" I said as she kissed my cheek, leaving a wet mark on my face.

Since my entire family is just filthy rich, they all bought a big property together and it's basically me and my cousins hang out space. The adults are rarely there so that's where me, Amiri, Ellie, and True go to hang out and have sleepovers. We all have our own rooms there too.

"where's dad?" I asked her as I put my hoodie on. "I think he's still upstairs sleeping. Go check and then tell him to come downstairs. I made dinner" She said as I rolled my eyes. I walked towards the stairs and up them, hearing loud ass snoring.

This old ass man bro. I swear to god all he does is sleep, rap, smoke, and have sex every second of the day. "Yo old man, get ya ass up!" I said walking into his room, seeing him sleeping. "huh?" he mumbled rubbing his eyes.

"watchu call me?" he asked. "uh..dad" I said as he scoffed. "yeah aight. Lemme catch you slackin lil nigga" He said getting up from the bed.

"shut yo Janky ass up" I mumbled as he came up from behind me and put me in a headlock. "MAAAA. MOMMM. GET THISSS NIGGGA!!!" I muffled in his arm as he laughed. "DAVID LEAVE THAT POOR KID ALONE AND COME EAT YA DAMN FOOD!" My mom shouted from downstairs as he let me go and rolled his eyes.

"you lucky, lil nigga. Ima get you next time. Watch" He scoffed and walked out the room as I fixed my hair and smacked my teeth. I left the room and walked down the stairs. "Majesty, before you leave, go feed Aries" She said.

"Aries c'mere!!" I patted my lap, calling for him. He ran up to me outta nowhere with a goofy smile on his face. "how you doin lil nigga?" I smiled and petted him.

 "how you doin lil nigga?" I smiled and petted him