𝐧𝐨.𝟐𝟗

ʜᴀʀʟᴇᴍ, ɴʏ

𝐌𝐚𝐣𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐲'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕-

𝐌𝐚𝐣𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐲'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕-

Next day, August 30th

"Majesty can you shut the fuck up and stop crying? I could hear you from downstairs" True opened my room door as I sniffled and laid in my bed. "Aight aight. Not too hard on him" Eliana lightly pushed True away and walked into the room. True rolled her eyes and left as Ellie sat on my bed.

"c'mere" she held her arms out as I hugged her and let tears fall from my face. "shhh" she ran her hands up and down my back as I sniffled and rested my head on her chest. "stop cryin" she spoke lowly.

"..I miss Naomi" I said as she huffed. "Majesty..It's gonna take a while to get her back. You just needa be patient" she wiped my tears.

~~~

I was laying in in my bed, trying to sleep and forget about Naomi. But I just couldn't stop thinking about her. I huffed and shoved my face in my pillow.

Then my phone vibrated. I grabbed it from beside me and checked who it was. It said "Krystin"

Ion know anyone named Krystin and ion even remember saving a contact under the name Krystin. I clicked the notification and read the message...

Krystin

Hey Maj

Majesty

i'm srry whos dis?..

Krystin

You don't remember me?.. You kinda grabbed my face at the club and kissed me..

Majesty

..I did? Ion even remember dat. 

I was mad drunk and srry if I did kiss u