𝐧𝐨.𝟏𝟖

ʜᴀʀʟᴇᴍ, ɴʏ

𝐌𝐚𝐣𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐲'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕-

𝐌𝐚𝐣𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐲'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕-

Next day, August 7th

Me and Naomi not really together. We haven't really discussed what our relationship is. I just want her back tho. Badly...

I walked down the stairs from Naomi's room with my black wife beater and amiri shorts on, showing off my tattoos. I smelt food and walked to the kitchen were I saw Naomi making food. "someone cookinnn" I smiled and walked up from behind her.

"watchu makin?" I rested my chin on Naomi's shoulder and held onto the counter as she mixed pancake mix with different ingredients. She wife material fr. Know how to cook, clean, give good massages, allat.

"i'm makin breakfast" she said as I hugged her from behind. "Majesty" she cracked a smile as I laughed in the crook of her neck. I softly kissed her neck once.

"Whattt?" I laughed. "You know whatchu doin, Majesty" she laughed as I smiled and hugged her. "You know you love me" I grinned from behind her.

She turned around and looked up at me with a smile on her face as I grinned. Her small waist was between my arms which were leaning on the counter. My hand slowly ran up her body and to her neck, grabbing it as I looked down at her with lust.

"I like how my hands look around yo neck" I grinned as she laughed and bit her lip. I looked at her lips and she looked at mines with a smirk on her face. We both slowly leaned in.

"I'M OUTTA TOWN THUGGIN WIT MY ROUNDS! MY COOCHIE PINK, MY BOOTY HOLE BROWN!" Kaleb busted into the kitchen with Kehlani as me and Naomi jumped. "WHERE THE NIGGAS IM LOOKIN FO DA HOESS!!! QUIT PLAYIN NIGGGA, COME SUKKA BISH TOESS" Kehlani sung with him as they twerked. "POUND TOWN. JUST LEFT POUND TOWN" they laughed and stuck out their tongues as me and Naomi huffed. 

They done ruined my chance to get my girl back.

~~~

"GAH. GAH. GAAHH" I shouted in the mic as Naomi laughed at me. I was in the studio with Naomi and the others and I was workin on my new song. We doin a release party soon so I wanna get this last song done.

Amiri sat beside me, working on the beat as I practiced. "GRAH GRAH BOOM NIGGA. SUCK MY DICK, YOU HEARD? EVERY OPP SHOT, LIKE. YOU ALREADY KNOW THE VIBE" I shouted as Naomi wheezed. "IT'S THAT LIL OSAMAAA, NIGGAAA" I laughed in the mic.

I heard the beat start and I started bumpin my head to the beat Amiri made up. I thought of a few bars in my head and waited till the beat dropped. "You my baby, for you, ima end em. 40s n 9s, I bet we gon stretch em. Good hair, good body, good face. The way you be lookin just makes my day. Lightskin shorty, she made a parade. All eyes on ha but she onna way" I rapped before Amiri stopped the beat.

"nigga who da fuck? I thought we was makin a tuff song? what the fuck is this lighskin drake ass shit you singing? And who da fuck is this lightskin shorty you yappin bout?" Amiri asked as they all busted out laughing. I slowly looked at Naomi and then my eyes quickly just wandered around room. "Oh nah, you heard that Naomi? Nigga rappin boutchu n shi. Lightskin ahh jit" Amiri snickered as I smacked my teeth.

~~~

"what's wrong witchu?" Naomi asked me as I laid on my bed. I quickly turned and looked at her, with my blanket wrapped around me like a burrito. "Nothin. Nothin. Im gucci" I said and laid on my back as I looked at the ceiling.

"mhmm" she rolled her eyes. She got in the bed and got on top of me. "woahh" I laughed as she smiled. "why you always lookin so sad fo?" she asked as I rested my hands on her hips.

"Ian sad. I just want you back, bro. I want my girlfriend back" I said as she laughed. "lets cuddle" she said and hugged me. She rested her chin on my shoulder as I leaned on the headboard and let a grin slowly creep on my face. Im rock. Im rock. Im rock im rock im rockkk.

I ran my hands up and down her back as she ran her hands through my curls. She looked at me and I looked at her lips. I bit my lip with a slight grin on my face as she laughed and got closer to my face. We slowly leaned in.

"COME EAT. WE ORDERED FOO- ohh shiiii. Yall guys getting back togetherrr???" Amiri busted into the room as me and Naomi huffed. "fucking hell bro" I smacked my teeth as Naomi rolled her eyes and got off me.

~~~

"Im thinkin bout gettin grillz" I said eating my food. "hell nah. You gonna look just like yo ugly ah dad" True said as I rolled my eyes. "Ion think they'll look bad on you" Naomi said as she ate and I cracked a smile.

"see, she know wassup" I laughed. "She only saying that because she don't wanna hurt yo damn feelings" Amiri said as I rolled my eyes. "Amiri you such a party shitter, you know that right?" I said as they all laughed. "A party shitter is crazy" Ellie laughed.

"So when we doin the release party?" I asked Amiri. Amiri was like my manager and producer. He took care of most things and I just did the rapping. "we gotta interview this saturday and then the release party is the same day, 3 hours later" he said.

"Aight then" I said. "doin big things Majesty" Naomi smiled as I cracked a smile too. "I'm proud of you. Your doin betta and that makes me happy" she said.

OOOO YOU KNOW WHAT DAT MEANSSS. IM GETTIN DAT PUSSAYYYY. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

To Be Continued...