𝐧𝐨.𝟑

ʜᴀʀʟᴇᴍ, ɴʏ

𝐌𝐚𝐣𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐲'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕-

𝐌𝐚𝐣𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐲'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕-

Next day, July 6th

"Are they...like...cuddling?" I heard Amiri giggle with the others as I started to wake up. "quick, take a photo before they wake up, take a photo!" they said as my eyes shot open and I saw Naomi resting her head on my chest and hugging me. I quickly got up and pushed her off me before they got to take a photo.

She fell of the bed and my eyes widened as their jaws dropped. Oh shit. I pushed her a lil too hard. Oopsie.

"oww" she groaned and got up as the others busted out laughing. "are you ok?! ion mean to push you like that" I said as she rubbed the side of her head and hissed.

~~~

"are you ok Naomi?.." I asked, sitting at the edge of my bed as she scrolled on her phone and held a ice pack on the side of her head. "yeah.." she huffed. "my bad bro" I laughed.

"its aight. I shouldn't have been all up on you like that anyways. Plus, you gotta girl. Its my fault" She said. Now I feel bad. "...sorry if I was being a bitch to you this past month" I said looking down. "this past month?...more like these past 8 years. But ima still accept ya apology Maj" she said.

No one ever called me that..."Majesty...are you...blushing?" she laughed as I quickly hid my face. "n-no" I stuttered as she laughed.

She rested her head on my shoulder and I just felt my heart rip out my chest. "How do I know when I have a crush on someone?" I asked her as she looked at me. "well, you just can't stop thinking about them all the time, you stare at them frequently, you feel strange around them and you want to—why are you looking at me like that?..."

~~~

"I'm board" I said. "Watchu wanna do?" Majesty asked as we sat next to each other on the couch, watching a movie. "we should all go to six flags assum" Amiri said smokin a blunt.

 Majesty's phone vibrated and he took it out his pocket. "My parents want me to come home fa dinner. Ima go real quick and then ill come back here to go wit yall to sixflags" he said. "oh aight" the others said.