𝐧𝐨.𝟐𝟓

ᴍɪᴀᴍɪ, ꜰʟᴏʀɪᴅᴀ

𝐌𝐚𝐣𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐲'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕-

𝐌𝐚𝐣𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐲'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕-

2 days later, August 23rd

Shit was mad boring without Naomi. This was supposed to be a fun vacation but of course Amarie ruined everything. I knew she was insane when she started getting mad because I chose my family ova her.

She was mad weird too. Every time I would leave her to go hang out with Amiri and the others, she would believe that I'm cheatin on ha assum. She was always trynna look through my DMs n shit and my entire phone.

I remember I was messaging True a while back and at the time, Amarie didn't know who True was. So Amarie looked through my messages and got all mad because I was texting a girl. Meanwhile it's my damn cousin.

Like, I understand why she might have been cautious and the way she was with me. Its most likely because of the way my dad used to act when he was a teen. So allota people think I'm just like him n shi and that I play all the girls I get with.

But Amarie had to understand that you can't just evade peoples privacy and look through all my shit. Because when you do that, you can see a whole lotta things you ain't know and easily take it outta context. So that's why I just had to leave ha ass and get with Naomi instead.

Naomi ain't eva do the stupid shit that Amaire did. Amarie thought just because we were together, that she didn't need to respect my parent and that shit not cute at all. But Naomi be mad respectful to my parents, me, my friends, and my ENTIRE family.

Overall Naomi is just betta and I needed ha way more than Amarie. But of course Amarie's jealous ass had to go and stab Naomi. Over ME. Over ha EX. Over someone she wasn't even with anymore. 

So that's when I had to take it upon myself, and kill the hoe. Because she dead ass crossed the line. Naomi ain't eva do SHIT to Amarie at all so that's what gets me tight. Amarie's literally the definition of insane, delusional, and obsessed.

"why you lookin mad depressed yo?" Amiri asked. We were all chilling in my hotel room and the others were watching a movie on the couch. "Well maybe because I miss my girl" I said sarcastically as they laughed at me. 

"Don't worry. She gon be up soon" Ellie said. Right when she said that, my phone started vibrating. I grabbed it out my pocket and answered it. "Hello?.." I said.

"Hi! Is this Majesty Reyes?" I heard a female voice ask. "Yeah. This is him.." I said. "Great! We just wanted to let you know that Naomi fully woke up today!" they said as my eyes widened.

I hung up and quickly got up from the couch and to the door. "The fuck happened whichu?!" the others asked as I opened the door. "NAOMI WOKE UP!"

~~~

Naomi's POV-

I sat up on the hospital bed and rubbed my eyes. I looked around, seeing no one. I looked down and saw a patch on my lower stomach.

I heard running down the hall and it got louder and louder. "NAOMI!" Everyone busted into the room as I slightly jumped. "BABY!!" Majesty ran to me and hugged me tightly.

I laughed as he started sniffling. "I- miss-ed you so muc-h" he started crying on my shoulder as I patted his back. "yo bro don't start crying" I laughed as he sobbed uncontrollably.

"he's been depressed this entire time" the others all said as I hugged Majesty. I felt his tears spill on my shoulder as I rolled my eyes. "its aight Maj" I said as he sniffled.

"Io-n mean to le-ave you a-lone inna ho-tel r-oom" His voice cracked as the others laughed at him. "Majesty it ain't ya fault. Stop hysterically crying" I laughed as he cried.

~~~

Later on, the doctors said it was okay for me to leave and we were all chillin in the hotel room. I was on the couch with the others and they were telling me about everything that happened. "So then we found you nearly dead on the floor" they said.

"Then we kindaaa did something to Amarie" True said as I looked at all of them, confused. "What did you do to her?.." I asked and they all looked at Majesty as he scratched his head. "Welll...I kinda gave her a small boo boo. Nothing TOOO crazy.." he nervously laughed.

"Amiri what did he do?" I asked. "He killed her" Amiri said as my jaw hung open. "Aye, I did what I had to do" he shrugged as everyone laughed and I sat there shocked.

~~~

I was finishing up my long hot shower and rinsing myself off. I looked down and saw the big stitch on my lower stomach. Every time I stretch or make sudden movements, it hurts badly.

I turned the water off and got out the shower. I grabbed my towel that was hanging on the door and wrapped it around me. I let my hair loose and turned the sink water on.

I started washing my face and made sure not to ruin my lash extensions. I put face wash in my hands, started lathering it and then closed my eyes as I put it on my face. I heard the door open and close.

"who that be?" I said as I felt someone hug me from behind. I could tell it was Majesty because of his laugh. I rinsed my face of with water and opened my eyes.

"I missed you allot" Majesty said as I dried my face with a mini towel. "I missed you too" I said. "When are we leavin Miami?" I asked.

"2 days" he said. "Oh so we still have time to hang out n shi" I said as he nodded. He rested his chin on my shoulder as I laughed.

"aight watchu want because you always mad touchy when you trynna get ya hair played with or when you wanna fuck. Ian dumb" I said as he laughed. "I want both" he said. "Nigga I'm damn near disabled. I can play wit ya hair tho" I said as he rolled his eyes and I laughed.

~~~

 Majesty was hugging me and latched on to me like a little ass baby. "Majesty let go. I still have stitches by my waist" I grunted as he hugged me tightly and rested his head on my chest. I huffed and threw my head back on the pillow as we laid on the bed. 

"Majesty. C'mon" I said. "ion wanna let go of you" he mumbled lowly. I rolled my eyes and gave up.

"I love you" he said. "I love you too Maj" I looked down at him. "can you play wit my hair?" he asked and looked up at me as I laughed.

"fine" I said as a smile grew on his face and he covered himself with the blanket, getting comfortable. I ran my fingers threw his hair as he rested his head on my chest and hugged me. He closed his eyes with a smile on his face as I continued playing with his hair.

"Man you too much" I laughed.

To Be Continued...