𝐧𝐨.𝟐𝟔

ʜᴀʀʟᴇᴍ, ɴʏ

𝐍𝐚𝐨𝐦𝐢'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕-

𝐍𝐚𝐨𝐦𝐢'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕-

5 days later, August, 28th

We were back in Harlem and things were going well so far. I was healing pretty fast and a scar is forming on my waist now. Its not too bad but you can kinda see it. I might just get a tat to cover it up.

I was chilling in my room and I had invited my friend Solei. I know her from school and we've been close since 1st grade. I don't think ima continue school and go back in September because the whole music thing is going great for me and is getting me a lot of money. School is just a whole thing that I would have to worry about and I don't wanna.

"Girl ya room is so biggg" Solei said and looked around as I laughed. She plopped on my bed as I put a movie on for us. I heard running up the stairs.

"SOLEI IS HERE?!!!" I heard Kaleb and Kehlani shout as I huffed and Solei laughed. "Yes I'm here yall!" she said as they busted into my room with smiles on their faces. "SOLEIIII!!" They hugged her tightly.

"Yall finna suffocate ha!" I laughed as they squeezed her. They let her go and she gasped for air as we all laughed.

~~~

Me, Solei, Kaleb, and Kehlani were all chilling on my bed and watching Halloween. I felt my phone vibrate and took it out my pocket. I got up from my bed and walked out my room so I could answer the phone without interrupting the movie.

Majesty was calling. I answered it. "hello?" I said as he put his face in the camera.

"Ma I miss you. Allot" he frowned as I huffed. "I'm with my friend Majesty. I can't just leave ha here" I said. "SOLEI CAN STAY HERE WITH US!" Kehlani shouted from the room, being nosey.

"Aight fine I'll be there" I said as a smile grew on his face. "Love you bye" I said and hung up.

~~~

I knocked on the door and Majesty's dad answered it. "Oh hey Naomi" he said. "hey" I said and hugged him as I saw Majesty storm down the stairs.

He pushed his dad out the way and hugged me. "MY BABYYYY" he squeezed me as I laughed. His dad rolled his eyes and walked to the living room.

"You missed me that much?" I laughed as he rested his chin on my shoulder and hugged me tightly. "cmon" he said and dragged me upstairs to his room. "what we doinn?" I laughed as we went in his room and he locked the door.

Oh nah I shoulda known. This nigga only made me come here to fuck. Nahhh bro.

He grinned and took his shirt off. "boy you betta put that shirt back on" I laughed as he leaned down and started kissing me. "Majesty" I mumbled and laughed as he kept going and pulled me closer to him.

"we not doin this at ya parents house" I said as he stopped kissing me and a frown grew on his face. "Why nottt? They won't notice" he huffed. "You really made me come here just to fuck?" I laughed as he rolled his eyes.

"no" he said as I scoffed. "yeah yeah stop bein a hornball" I said. "man ion care watchu say. We fuckin right here and right now" he leaned back down and continued kissing as I laughed.

He ran his hands down my waist as I softly bit his bottom lip.

~~~

DD's POV-

"Amir and the others want us to come over. They finna shoot dice, drink, and chill" I told Jade as she scrolled on ha phone. "aight. Go tell Majesty that we gonna leave. Tell him not to do nun stupid" she said as I nodded. I walked towards the stairs and walked up them.

I heard noises from Majesty's room and already knew what was happening. I huffed and knocked on his door. "Maj! Me and ya mom gonna leave to uncle mir's!" I said as the noise got louder and more intense. 

"fuc-k" I heard from the other side of the door. I genuinely wanted to just end my life right there. "Oh...okay...uh-...you know what...I- Just do ya thang...we gonna go now..." I said and quickly walked away.

~~~

Majesty's POV-

"fuc-k" Naomi mumbled in my pillow as I pounded deep strokes. "shittt" I muttered as I picked up the pace. "Majet-sy" she moaned as a grin grew on my face.

"you like that?" I teased as she started breathing heavy. "K-eep goin" she huffed as I continued and felt it coming. I slowed down and let it all go.

~~~

"I think my dad heard us" I looked up at the ceiling as we both laid on my bed. "I told you not right now but you was actin like a hornball. Like always" Naomi said as I rolled my eyes. "Man shut up. You know you want more" I said as she cracked a smile.

"ahhh see" I laughed. "you annoyin" she said and got up from the bed as she slid her shirt back on. "I love you too" I laughed as she rolled her eyes.

~~~

"play wit my hair" I said and rested my head on Naomi's chest. She ran her hands through my curls and shit felt mad good. I closed my eyes with a smile on my face and covered myself with my big fluffy grey blanket and got comfortable.

"that feels good?" she laughed as I nodded and yawned. She started squeezing my shoulders and I was deadass boutta knock out. "baby you give the best massages" I mumbled as she laughed.

"don't go to sleep now" she said as ignored her. "Majesty your too much. I swear to god" she laughed as I started snoring. I couldn't help but fall asleep right there..

To Be Continued...