𝐧𝐨.𝟏𝟓

ʜᴀʀʟᴇᴍ, ɴʏ

𝐌𝐚𝐣𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐲'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕-

𝐌𝐚𝐣𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐲'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕-

Next day, July 29th

"YOU WHAT?!" My dad said as I huffed. "I got Amarie pregnant.." I looked down with guilt as my parents looked at me, stunned. "What ever happened to Naomi?! Wasn't you guys just together?!" My mom asked as I nodded.

"I was high and drunk. Then Amarie came and we started making out. And...it eventually led to us fucking. But I had no idea what I was doing. I was so out of it. Then Naomi broke up with me. Amarie's telling me I got her pregnant. I just wanna kill myself bro. I don't want any kids! I just want Naomi!" I ranted as they stared at me. "Ay dios mio Majesty" my mom huffed. "You gotta get ya shit together lil bro" my dad said.

"David your not one to speak! He gets this shit from you" she said as my dad rolled his eyes. "First of baby, you gotta find out if she's ACTUALLY pregnant and not trying to trick you so you don't get back with Naomi. Second, if she's not pregnant, make things right with Naomi. Plus, I'm only in my 30s and Im too young to be a grandma, and YOUR to young to be a father. So Amarie better be lying about that baby." she said as I nodded. 

This why I love my mom bro. She always knows solutions to me and my problems. My dad on the other hand, he's just lazy and tells me to do what's easiest for me. But that's just my dad being my dad. Always tryin to find the easy ways outta things.

~~~

Naomi's POV-

I scrolled on my phone and saw that Amarie posted sum on her IG. I huffed as I saw what it was. Majesty got her pregnant bro?..

See, this the shit I mean bro. How he gonna come up to me and ask for a second chance but then get this girl prego? Ion understand bro.

At this point ion even want a break from Majesty. I might as well just completely move on and find someone that cares.

~~~

Omniscient-

"Amarie don't lie to me. Are you pregnant?" Majesty asked her as she just looked over at him. She knew if she told him the truth, Majesty would instantly leave her and get back with Naomi which irked Amarie's soul. But if she lied, he would have a reason to stay with her. Forever.

"Why? You don't believe me?!" She asked as he mugged her. "See, now your just avoiding my question. Are you actually pregnant with my kid? Yes or no, Amarie. I don't have no time for any games" Majesty said. "Yes" she lied as he looked at her for a second and huffed.

"...I want papers that confirm your pregnancy" Majesty said as she mugged him. "are you fucking serious?! How dare you, Majesty? I find it astonishing how you don't believe your girlfriend is pregnant!" she quickly got defensive. "If you were pregnant you wouldn't get so defensive and you would've gladly agreed with me to get papers. And your NOT my girlfriend. We aren't a thing. This relationship has been dead. It will never mean anything to me. So get that in your head before I really have to knock sense into you. The only reason im with YOU is because YOU decided to have sex with me, knowing I was drunk and high and now your apparently pregnant with my kid that's probably not even real. And a kid I didn't even want. Not with you at least." Majesty clapped back as anger filled her face.

"Fine. Let's get papers. I wanna see the stupid look on your face when you realize that im actually pregnant" she said. She knew that wasn't gonna be the case. She knew that the doctors would end up telling them that she's not pregnant. But she gave in so she could at least stay with Majesty for a few.

~~~

Naomi's POV-

I heard knocking on the door and I got up from the couch. I asked my friend from school for weed and told em i'd pay him. I opened the door and there he was.

"Yo wassup Nia" he said dapping me up. He grabbed the baggie from his pocket and dat shi was big. "ooo tank you Devonn" I smiled as he handed me the bag and laughed.

"Wheres dat shomney" he said wit his deep as voice as I laughed. I grabbed $25 from my pocket and gave it to him. "Thank you twin" he said looking down at me and dapped me up.

Devon was cute or whateva. He was tall, dark, with nice teeth, a nose stud, diamond studs on his ears, and always wore a backwards cap on his head. I knew him for a while now and we recently started talking more.

 I knew him for a while now and we recently started talking more

"By any chance, are you free anytime?" he asked. "oh shit my bad. You still with that Majesty nigga, right?" He asked as I laughed. "no your fine. Me and him broke up recently" I said.

"oh oh okay. My fault tho. I shouldn't be askin if u free cuz you probably still tryin to move on from Maj" he said. "no it's fine Devon. I'm free most most of the time. If you wanna hang out just text me" I said as a smile grew on his face. "Aight then. Bye Naomi" He said as I hugged him one last time.

~~~

Majesty's POV-

"make dat appointment" I told Amarie as she rolled her eyes and nodded. "Ima go home now" I told her. "no don't leave me baby" she said as I mugged her.

"I have my own life" I said and walked out the door. This bitch really think im boutta stay ova at ha crib. She must be out ha rabbit ass mind.

To Be Continued...