𝐧𝐨.𝟑𝟗

ʜᴀʀʟᴇᴍ, ɴʏ

𝐌𝐚𝐣𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐲'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕-

𝐌𝐚𝐣𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐲'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕-

Next day, May 6th

"can I get a kiss?" I asked Naomi as I plopped on the bed and laid on top of her. She smiled and looked down at me as I puckered my lips and closed my eyes. "your too much Majesty" she said and leaned in.

She rested her hand on the side of my face and pecked my lips a few times. "I love you" I laid my head down on her chest. "I love you too" she said.

"my parents want us to come over" I said. "really?" she asked as I nodded. "they wanna see us" I said.

~~~

"Hi guys" I waved as I walked into my parents house with Naomi and the others. My aunts and uncles were here. Like always.

"hey!!" they all waved. They were all sitting at the kitchen table, playing dice, blasting music, and smoking blunts. They be gambling everyday.

We walked to the kitchen and they all gave us hugs. "how you doin lil nigga" my dad dapped me up. "good good" I said.

"how bout you Naomi?" they all asked her. "i'm doin aight" she smiled. "Gomez got rid of ya crazy parents, right?" my dad asked her as she laughed and nodded.

"good" he said as they all went back to playing their game. I walked to the living room and took off my hoodie, leaving me with my white wife beater and Amiri shorts. I walked back to the kitchen and sat at the table with Naomi and the others.

everyone looked at me with wide eyes. "what?.." I said. "nigga how many tattoos you got?" my dad asked.

Ian eva show anyone my tattoos they just knew I had them. The only person who really saw them was Naomi. "oh yall didn't know?" I said.

"we knew but we ain't know damn near ya ENTIRE body was flooded out with tattoos" my mom said. I took my shirt off and their eyes all widened. "oh nah what the fuck" my uncle Amir said as I laughed.

"I got Sugarhill Harlem tatted on my entire back. I got the boondocks tatted on my left sleeve. I got Naomi's name on the side of my neck. I got 'why so serious' and the joker tatted on my leg. I got a quote tatted on my chest" I said and put my shirt back on as they all looked at me, shocked. "you thug" my dad shook his head and huffed in disappointment. "nigga you should be the last one talking" I said as everyone started laughing.