𝐧𝐨.𝟐𝟏

ʜᴀʀʟᴇᴍ, ɴʏ

𝐍𝐚𝐨𝐦𝐢'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕-

𝐍𝐚𝐨𝐦𝐢'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕-

Next day, August 12th

"Bro stop it!" I laughed as Majesty kissed my neck, leaving reddish purple marks. "Can you guys stop. You guys make me wanna kill myself" Amiri said as Majesty rolled his eyes. We were all sitting on the couch, watching Us and I was sitting on Majesty's lap.

"I love you" he mumbled by my ear as I ate popcorn. "Love you too Majesty" I said. He rested his chin on my shoulder as we watched the movie. "I'm thinkin of releasing my new album" I said as everyone looked at me.

"Girl you always say that! Your fans been waiting 3 years for this new album and you keep saying you finna release it, but then you always push the date back because you think the songs are ass" Eliana said. That is true. But this time I think I'm ready to release it. It sounds very good.

"I'm ready this time" I said as they all laughed at me. "Aight let's hear you sing then" Amiri said as my heart dropped to my ass. I know I can sing good, but that's only when I'm by myself. When I'm in front of people I literally just can't because I get nervous.

"Nah bro" I said as they all smacked their teeth. "Just sing bro" they all said. Nah they got me fucked up.

~~~

I was in the studio with the others and I was goin ova a few of my songs for the new album. I made em wait somewhere else tho because I can't deal wit people staring into my soul when I sing and rap. I just can't.

Majesty's POV-

We was chilling onna other side of da studio until we heard her start singing. "SHH SHH!" I said as everyone stopped talking and listened. We heard her singing and a huge smile grew on my face.

Bro she's actually mad good wtf. We all looked at each other with wide eyes and our jaws dropped. I grabbed my phone out my pocket and recorded it.

"Damnnnn" I said as the others all listened. Ion eva hear ha sing before bro. Now I know why she got all em lil fan girls.

I got up and walked towards the other side of the studio. The others got up and followed behind me.

~~~
Naomi's POV-

I finished with a smile on my face and I opened my eyes...

My smile faded when I realized they were all standing there, watching me and recording. "OH MY FUCKING GOD" I groaned and smacked my teeth as they laughed. "YOU DID GOOOD!" Ellie said as Majesty hugged me and laughed.

"Baby you sounded so good!" Majesty said as they laughed and I groaned. "You guys piss me off" I huffed as he laughed. "Baby why you ain't tell me you could sing? That shit was literally amazing" He laughed.

"On god tho. You mad quiet and shit but now all the sudden you sound like a goddamn goddess" Amiri said as I smacked my teeth. "Y'all mad annoying" I huffed. "She hit 'em high notes" True said as they all laughed.

~~~

After we had went to the studio, I went to Majesty's place because he wanted me to sleep over at his. "Wassup" his dad said and side hugged me. "hey mama" his mom said and hugged me as well. "Cmon" Majesty pulled me upstairs to his room.

"Majesty you ain't gon say hi to yo parents?" I laughed as we walked in his room. He plopped on his bed and I got on top of him. "We should fuck" he said looking up at me and caressing my hips and waist.

"how about let's nottt" I said as he rolled his eyes. "man you ain't eva trynna fuck" he said. "I only do weekends" I laughed as he mugged me.

"man das sum bullshit" he said. "ian trynna have a mini you running around and bothering me" I said as he laughed. "Why notttt?" he frowned as I rolled my eyes.

~~~

I was chilling on Majesty's bed with my pajamas on and he came out the shower. He walked to the room with wet hair and his towel around his waist. I cracked a smile as he laughed.

"Man you giggle too much" he said and sat at the edge of the bed. He grabbed the control and turned the tv on as I hugged him from behind. "you tryin ta fuck?" he looked at me with a stupid grin on his face.

"man, you sum else boy" I rolled my eyes. "I jus wanna cuddle witchu" I said as he smacked his teeth. "whatever" he said as I laughed.

He got up and threw a big ass shirt on with amiri shorts. He shook his hair around, splashing almost everything. "Majesty!" I flinched as water hit me and he laughed.

"my bad luh bro" he said as he turned off the lights and plopped back on the bed. "damn but break the entire bed" I said as he mugged me. "lil girl don't play wimme" He threw a pillow at me as I laughed

He laid down, hugged me and squeezed me. "damn" I laughed. "you said u wanted to cuddle. So we gon cuddle" He mumbled on my neck. I laughed and hugged him tightly.

"I jus wanna squeeze you foreverrr" I squealed as he laughed. "I love you" he kissed my jawline. "Love you too" I turned and pecked his lips.

"watchu trynna watch?" he asked. "ion know" I shrugged. "put corali-" I was about to say before he cut me off.

"nah nah nah nah nah. Nuh uh. Ian watchin dat shi" he said as I rolled my eyes. "Man you a party pooper" I said. "Lets watch sum scary" he said.

"put the new Scream VI on." I said. "aigh aigh" he said.

To Be Continued...