𝐧𝐨.𝟐𝟖

ʜᴀʀʟᴇᴍ, ɴʏ

𝐍𝐚𝐨𝐦𝐢'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕-

𝐍𝐚𝐨𝐦𝐢'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕-

Same day, August 29th

Nighttime...

"Oh my-...oh..." True said with wide eyes as she looked at her phone. "Eliana come look at this insta story..." she said as Ellie looked over True's shoulder and her eyes widened as well. "What?! What is it?" I asked as they both looked at me and huffed.

"...Naomi.." they said. True slowly turned the phone and my eyes widened when I saw the IG story...

...

I really don't know what to say anymore..."Naomi don't cry!" Ellie huffed as I looked down and felt my eyes getting watery. Don't cry Naomi. Don't cry. Stop being a pussy. Don't cry.

"T-his sum bullshit yo" I sniffled as I let tears spill from my eyes and drop to the floor. "Cmon" True huffed and hugged me. I just cried...and cried...and cried.

"I ju-st don't understand anymore" I huffed as my vision got blurry from the amount of tears I was trying to hold back. "Im so sorry Naomi. I really am. If I could beat Majesty, I would" Eliana said as True patted my back. "at th-is point...I g-ive up" I tried catching my breath from the non stop crying.

Why should I have to worry about Majesty cheating? Why? I know it's not completely his fault but it partially is.

It's Amiri's fault for bringing Majesty to a club, knowing he gets drunk easily. It's Majesty's fault for agreeing to go to the club. And it's that random hoes fault for making out with someone who she knew already had a girl.

I only saw a short clip that someone recorded of them making out at the bar. Who knows what else they were doing together? I really wanna believe that Majesty wouldn't do anything more than make out with her but after what I saw happened with him and Amarie, there's a chance the same thing happened with him and that random ass girl. I wanna give him the benefit of the doubt because he was drunk and shit, but at this point, I can't no more because he agreed to go to the club with Amiri in the first place.