𝐧𝐨.𝟓𝟑

ʜᴀʀʟᴇᴍ, ɴʏ

𝐌𝐚𝐣𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐲'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕-

𝐌𝐚𝐣𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐲'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕-

Next day, March 3rd

"Dada let me go!" Khloé sighed as I hugged her and held her tightly. "No" I said. She smacked her teeth and rested her chin on my shoulder.

She really think I'm boutta let ha go after what happened. Nah she must be out her mind. I gotta make sure she's okay at all costs.

Naomi walked into the living room and sat on the couch next to me and Khloé. She looked stressed out. "Wassup witchu?" I asked her.

"Deshae ain't get arrested" she told me. "What?!..." I looked at her. I was finna go kill that nigga yesterday but Naomi ended up stopping me. Now look, this nigga ain't get charged.

"They ain't charge him because he keeps denying all the evidence and allegations. He asked for a lawyer too so it's gonna be even harder for him to get arrested" she said. I smacked my teeth and rolled my eyes.

"You should just let me kill dat nigga" I said. "No Majesty. You saw what happened to your dad. He got jail time for killing Alabama, Jodie, and Dontae" she said.

"they got what they deserved" I scoffed. "Majesty I don't need you ending up in jail. Khloé needs you. I need you. If you leave us we won't be safe." She told me as I sighed. "ok.." I said.

Theres something I gotta tell Naomi. Because I gotta concert I needa perform in Atlanta. So therefore ima need to leave her and Khloé for a few...

"Um..baby. Ima have to leave in a few days because I have a concert" I told her. "Majesty are you serious? Bro after all this you boutta just leave to go perform?" She asked as I looked down. "Deshae is free, if you leave me and Khloé are just gonna be here alone" she told me.

"Baby I gotta do this because this concert is super important" I said. She sighed and shook her head. "Fine Majesty. Do whatcu wanna do. I just don't think leaving us for a concert right after the whole Khloé situation is smart" she explained.