𝐧𝐨.𝟑𝟒

ʜᴀʀʟᴇᴍ, ɴʏ

𝐌𝐚𝐣𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐲'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕-

𝐌𝐚𝐣𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐲'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕-

Next day, April 5th

Me and Naomi had just woke up a few minutes ago and now we were watching tv. She was about to get up from the bed and I looked at her. "woah where you goin mama?" I pulled her back down. "I gotta go" she said.

"wait why?" I asked and rubbed my eyes. "I gotta get ready because I gotta go to my friends birthday party" she sat up on the bed and looked down at me. "so you finna be gone the whole day?" I frowned as she laughed.

"No Majesty. Ima be gone for a few hours and then you can have me all to yourself" she said as a slight grin creeped on my face. "all to myself?" I said as she laughed. "yeah" she said.

"aight then" I said as she got up from the bed. "hollon hollon one kiss" I said. I sat up on the bed and she leaned in.

She pecked my lips. "nah nah nah. what da fuck was dat?" I mugged her as she laughed. She leaned back in and kissed me again. 

"So you mine now?" I mumbled in the kiss and pulled her into my lap as she laughed. "Yeah Majesty" she kissed back as I ran my hands down her waist and to ha ass. I slowly pulled on her shorts trynna take em off.

"aight aight that's enough" she laughed and stopped kissing me. "it'll be quick. cmon mama" I said. "why you always trynna get freaky?" she asked.

"Cause you make me feel good when we do it. You make my dick twitch every time I see you" I said as her smile faded. "Majesty you need help" she huffed as I laughed. "not even a lil quickie?" I frowned.

"how about this. I'll give you two options. Either we can fuck right now but only 1 round and it gotta be quick. OR we can do it later when I get home and we can do however many rounds you want and you can take ya sweet time" she said. "oh.." I said, thinking about it. "airight later then" I said as she laughed.

"aight then later it is" she said and got up. "damn so how long I gotta wait?" I frowned. "Majesty. Just relax and enjoy yaself. Ima be gone for a few and be back before you know it" she said and kissed my cheek.