𝐧𝐨.𝟓𝟏

ʜᴀʀʟᴇᴍ, ɴʏ

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭-

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭-

this chap is 4,5014 words long so yall betta comment😁🙏🏽

Same day, March 1st 

8pm

...

Majesty's heart pounded with anticipation as he stood outside the mansion door steps with the others. He hesitated and then knocked. It had been 2 weeks since the shooting at their apartment that had ripped them apart from each other, and the thought of seeing Naomi again filled him with both euphoria and relief.

"Naomi!" Ellie knocked on the door as they all waited outside in the cold. "fuck it's brick" Majesty sighed as he breathed out cold air. Amiri smacked his teeth and knocked again.

"I'm comin! Damn!" they all heard Naomi shout and run down the stairs. As soon as Majesty heard the sound of the door unlocking, his breath caught in his throat. The door slowly opened...

There she was...finally.

Majesty's instantly locked eyes with Naomi's, and in that moment, all the pain and fear melted away. Naomi rushed into Majesty's arms and held him tightly. "Okay okay don't start this lovey dovey shit again" Amiri rolled his eyes and walked passed them as Eliana quickly punched his shoulder. "oww" Amiri hissed and frowned as True snickered.

The sight of Naomi safe, overwhelmed Majesty with gratitude. He couldn't believe he was finally holding her again, feeling her warmth against him. To Naomi, those 2 weeks felt like 2 agonizingly long years without seeing him.

"I tho-ught I wa-sn't gonn-a see yo-u again!" Naomi breathed heavily and cried as Majesty held her and rested his chin at the top of her head. "its aight ma" He sniffled.  In that instant, Majesty forgot the world around him, lost in the sheer happiness of having Naomi back in his arms...

However, even in this moment, the knowledge that Khloé had been kidnapped lingered like a dark cloud... The tears of relief were partially mixed with those of sorrow as they held each other, knowing that their family was still incomplete...