𝐧𝐨.𝟏𝟒

ʜᴀʀʟᴇᴍ, ɴʏ

𝐍𝐚𝐨𝐦𝐢'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕-

𝐍𝐚𝐨𝐦𝐢'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕-

Next day, July 28th

"Naomi.." Ellie walked into my room. "what." I looked at her with low eyes as I laid on my bed and watched the rain droplets gently hit my bedroom window. I swear to god, everytime sum happens, it always gotta rain.

"Maj-" she was about to say before I cut her off. "Ion wanna hear shit about Majesty bro" I said as she huffed. "cmon Naomi.." she said as I turned and looked at her.

"He out here sticking his dick all up in his ex's pussy like it's some typa game. Fuck am I gonna do bout that? We done. Ion wanna hear bout that nigga no mo bro. I should've known he wasn't loyal. Look, no shame on his dad, that nigga put it alota work to get where he is, but we all know how his dad treated Jade. He cheated on her numerous times until they got married. Ion wanna deal with the same shit with Majesty" I said. She just stood there and huffed. "aight then" she said and left.

~~~

Majesty's POV-

I woke up in my bed in the mansion. Amiri was standing there with a mug on his face. "Wassup" I stretched and yawned.

Ion remember anything that happened yesterday. The last thing I remember was playing dice with Naomi. That's all..

"Give me one reason why I shouldn't suffocate you with a pillow" he said as I looked at him like he was crazy. "Nigga what the fuck?" I mugged him as he smacked his teeth. "I wanna kill you so badly but then your dad would kill me so nevermind" he mumbled.

"what's happening?" I asked him, confused. "Does your stupid ass NOT remember ANYTHING that happened last night?!" he shouted as I slowly shook my head. "well let me fucking break it down to you, Majesty" he huffed.

"so SOMEHOW Amarie spawned in the mansion and when we looked back at the cameras we saw YOU and HER making out. Then when we heard you guys FUCKING each others guts out and walked in on you guys doing the dirty action. Oh, and Naomi broke up with you and she hates you and she hopes you die and a pit of FIRE. Have any questions?" he ended his speech with a smile as I froze. "Wait what?!" I quickly sat up on my bed. "I was drunk and high! I didn't know! Oh my fucking god bro!" I groaned as he mugged me.

"Good luck trying to explain that to Naomi. The poor girl walked in on you having sex with your EX" he said as I huffed. "wheres Naomi?!" I asked. "At home balling her eyes out. We told her to pour bleach on all your clothes to get back for your despicable and absolute atrocious actions, so if you see all your expensive designer clothes ruined, you know why" he smiled as I sat there, shocked.

"how did Amaire even get here?!" I asked. "Your dumbass let her in" he said as I felt guilt fill my entire body. "I gotta go speak to her" I got up and put my clothes on. 

~~~

Naomi's POV-

I sat down on the couch, watching a movie. I've been crying, trying to get over Majesty. I heard knocking on the door and I put my hood on.

I huffed and got up. I walked to the door and grabbed the knob, slowly turning it. I fully opened the door and when I saw who it was I instantly wanted to slam it shut. But I didn't...

"Majesty.." You heard the anger in my voice as I looked up at him and he frowned. "Naomi, baby" he said as I mugged him. He looked down at me with guilt on his face as rain poured on him.

"can I come in so we can talk?.." he asked. "no. We can talk like this. I feel disgusted letting a nigga that cheated on me for his ex into my house." I said. "Look bro, I was drunk as hell and high as hell. I didn't know what I was doing. I didn't realize. I'm fucking sorry Naomi" he said.

"I need a break Majesty. I find it very fucked up how you just do that bullshit and come to my house the next day, expecting for me to take you back" I said as he huffed. "so..we cool now?.." he asked. "fuck no, I want nothing to do with you Majesty. I literally caught you fucking your ex. Look, i'm not gonna be running around chasing some boy who can't love the correct way. Tell me when your ready to be in a actual committed relationship and then maybe I'll consider giving you a chance." I said as he looked at my eyes.

"Please baby" his voice quivered. "Majesty, leave" I looked up at him as he stood there. "Baby im sorry. Please. Give me another chance. Im begging you Naomi. Please" he frowned. He looked shocked, guilty, sad, disappointed, and miserable.

I huffed and closed the door on him.

~~~

Eliana's POV-

"Majesty stop crying" I patted his back as he hugged me and sobbed uncontrollably. "FUCK" He cried in the crook of my neck as Amiri and True mugged him. "I hope Naomi starts gets into sexual intercourse with a nigga thats 1000x hotter then you, as your watching and crying your eyes out" Amiri said as he laughed with True.

"Guys stop it. Majesty is sad enough, that's not helping." I said as Majesty cried and I hugged him. "SHE HA-TES ME" His voice cracked as I felt his tears spill on my shoulder. "shh shh. It's okay Maj" I mumbled by his ear, patting his back and trying to calm him.

"Majesty cmon. Your gonna make your head hurt if you keep crying" I said as he sniffled and his words were unclear. "I-I-I tried telli-ng her sorr-y!" his voice cracked as I huffed. "You have to show her that your able to treat her good and not do anything stupid" I said as his crying got quieter.

~~~

Majesty's POV-

"why did you fuckin do it?!" I asked Amarie as she looked at me confused. "Do what?!" She said as I looked down at her with anger on my face. "HAVE SEX WITH ME!" I raised my voice more as she mugged me.

"Majesty, you asked to fuck me! I tried to stop you but you insisted we had sex!" She said as I smacked my teeth. "Bullshit! I would never!" I mugged her. "Your just trying to make shit up and get in my head so you can sound like the victim and make me feel like shit! You knew I was high, drunk, and out of it. So then you used me when I was weakest and did that bullshit! KNOWING ME AND NAOMI WERE TOGETHER!" I shouted.

"No I didn't Majesty!" she said. "Fuck you Amarie. Kill yourself, honestly. Ion wanna see your dumbass face ever again!" I turned and walked away about to leave. "Well I can't do that because we have a baby on the way!" she quickly said as I froze and slowly turned back around.

"WHAT?!" I shouted. "You got me pregnant last night!.." she said.

To Be Continued...