𝐧𝐨.𝟐𝟎

ʜᴀʀʟᴇᴍ, ɴʏ

𝐍𝐚𝐨𝐦𝐢'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕-

𝐍𝐚𝐨𝐦𝐢'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕-

Next day, August 11th

I laid in my bed scrolling on my phone until I gotta call from Majesty. I cracked a smile and answered it. "wassup" he said as I hid my face and laughed.

"why you all giggly n shi. Show that pretty face" he laughed as I cheesed hard. "watchu doin?" I asked him. "Gettin another tat" he said.

"man you buggin" I said as he laughed. "Can I come ova when im done?" he asked. "Yeah" I spoke lowly as he laughed. "aight ill be right there" he said and hung up.

~~~

I heard knocking on the door from downstairs. I got up from my bed and walked out my room. "who at da door?" Kaleb asked as I quickly walked down the stairs.

"I invited Majesty" I said. I opened the door and there he was. He laughed and hugged me.

"My big booty mamaaa" he said picking me up as I laughed and squeezed him. He looked up at me and kissed me as I wrapped my legs around him. "Yall got back together already?!" Kaleb and Kehlani asked.

We ignored them and kept going. "yall guys so nasty bro. I hope you guys give each other STDs" they said and left as Majesty rolled his eyes. "lemme see the new tat" I said as he put me down.

"look" he said and looked to the right. I saw a tattoo of my name on the side of his neck. "aww Majestyyy" I laughed as a smile grew on his face.

"you like it?" He asked as I nodded and hugged him. "ima get a tat of ya name now" I said as he laughed.

~~~

"you should get braids" I said moving Majesty's hair around as I sat on his lap. "nahh you buggin" he said leaning back on the headboard as I laughed. "why not. I think you'd look cute wit em" I said.

I looked at his facial features and cracked a smile. "you always smilin at sum yo" he said as we laughed. "your just so prettyyy and adorableeee" I squealed and booped his nose.

"man, I know you ain't just call me adorable" he said as I hugged him and laughed. "You too much" he said and kissed my neck. "sooo about yesterdayyyy" he said as I looked at him.

"what about it?" I laughed as a grin grew on his face. "wellll" he said. "I kinda wannaaaa do it again" he said.

"man you such hornball" I laughed as he rolled his eyes. "Man don't act like you ain't liked it. You know you want more" he said as I cracked a smile. "ahhh see!" he said as we laughed.

"nah bro because you was goin crazy bro. You a demon" I said. "Cus you really thought I was boutta let niggas grab yo ass. Nooo. Your MINEEE" he said as I laughed. "man you a goof" I laughed.

~~~

DD's POV-

"Yo bro Majesty and Naomi are fine yo. They just...experimenting" I said as they all laughed at me. "yeah yeah aight. Watch when that 'EXPERIMENT' ends up being a whole child" Amir said as I rolled my eyes. "Majesty growin up too fast yo. Ain't you see all em tattoos he got?" Zion said, lighting a blunt as I looked at him confused.

"What tattoos?" I asked as they all looked at me and started laughing. "Oh you ain't know? Damn near his whole arm and leg flooded with tattoos" they said. "oh.." I said as they laughed at me.

"Damn DD you gotta watch yo son. One day he just gonna come home with a whole kid and you finna be surprised" Jstar said as I huffed. "Majesty's just growin up. There's nothin I can do to stop him. Because all the shit I used to do with Jade when I was younger, he's gonna end up doin wit Naomi. Sex, Drugs, Money, Fame, allat nonsense" I said. "And Majesty is a good kid. So ion expect him to do nun bad or come home with a entire kid anytime soon.." I said as they all busted out laughing.

"I bet you dey smashin as we speak" Amir said, lighting his blunt as I rolled my eyes.

~~~

"Maj-esty" Naomi muttered as Majesty looked down at her with a slight grin. "You like that?" He thrusted harder as he watched her struggle to speak from beneath him. She nodded and looked down with low eyes as she squeezed the bed sheets.

"Fu-ck" she moaned as he pounded deep strokes. "sl-ow down" she looked up at him as he shook his head. He leaned down and kissed her neck, leaving small red swollen marks down to her chest.

"where you feel daddy at?" Majesty teased. "m-my stomach" she spoke lowly as he laughed. He bit his lip, feeling the nut building up.

Kaleb's POV-

"yo bro..." I told Kehlani. "what?.." she asked as we sat on my bed and watched tv. "you hear that?..." I asked as she slowly nodded.

We busted out laughing. "lets go lets go" I said as we got up from the bed and quietly tiptoed out my room. We slowly walked towards Naomi's room as the sounds got louder.

We giggled as we put our ears to the door.

~~~

"ooh fuc-k" Naomi grunted as she squinted. "Fuck" Majesty muttered. He let it all go as they breathed heavily.

They heard giggling outside the room. "YALL BETTA STOP BEING CREEPS" Majesty shouted as he heard running and loud footsteps.

~~~

Majesty's POV-

"I was thinking about going on vacation before summer ends" I told Naomi. "where you wanna go?" she asked. "Ion know. Maybe Las Vegas" I said.

"ooo you tryinn to go to Vegas?" she laughed as I nodded. "im down. You just gotta let the others know" she said. "don't you gotta ask yo parents if you can go?" I said as she rolled her eyes.

"Man, I got my passport and that's all I need. Plus, Amiri is an adult so we could all just say were wit him" she said. "Aight" I said. "when was the last time you spoke to ya mom or dad?" I asked.

I was curious because she hasn't mentioned her parents ever since the day she confessed her feelings for me. "I haven't spoke to them for like a month now. They think i'm a failure because im dating a rapper n shi." she looked down.

"Shit not fair bro. It's like my family just hates me. And at the time, those are the only people I had so I felt lonely and sad most of the time. But when I was with Ellie, Amiri, True, and you..I felt understood, welcomed, and...loved. Even tho you hated me and despised me for sum reason.." she said. "my bad yo. Ian really know whatchu was goin thro at the time. I was just to caught up with Amarie's bullshit" I said. I hugged her.

"Love you" I said. "Love you too" she said.

To Be Continued...