𝐧𝐨.𝟏𝟔

ʜᴀʀʟᴇᴍ, ɴʏ

𝐌𝐚𝐣𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐲'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕-

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

𝐌𝐚𝐣𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐲'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕-

𝐌𝐚𝐣𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐲'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕-

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Week later, August 5th

"I'm letting you know right now Amarie. If I find out you lied and that you not pregnant, ima leave instantly. Ion got time for no bullshit" I said with one hand on the wheel. "stop kicking" she mumbled as I looked over at her, confused. She was holding her stomach and looking down with a smile on her face.

I swear if I find out ion gotta kid, that means she's talkin to a non existent child and that also means Amarie needs to be put in a mental asylum. I just huffed and looked back at the road as I pulled into the doctor's office driveway. "I love you Maj.." she said.

".....yeah.." I responded.

~~~

We waited for the doctor to come back in the room with the results. Amarie was still talkin to her stomach as I just huffed. The doctor knocked and walked in.

"Majesty and Amarie?" He said as we both nodded. "yes that is us" Me and Amarie responded. He sat down in his wheely chair and opened a folded piece of paper.

"uhh it says here not positive" The old doctor said squinting and reading the paper he printed out. YES!!!!. "Welp. Guess my job here is done" I said, about to walk out. "No! That can't be true!" Amarie said as I smacked my teeth and turned back around.

"I took pregnancy tests and they were positive!" She said as I rolled my eyes. "Your so full of shit Amarie" I said as she mugged me. "I know what I saw! It was positive, Majesty. I'm Pregnant with YOUR kid!" she said.

"well it says here negative" the doctor said. "You ruined my life. You did it with me without me fully realizing, you made my girlfriend break up with me, and on top of that you even pulled this stupid ass lie out your ass and said I got you pregnant. Go fuck yourself" I said and walked out the office.

~~~

"yo bro stop" I laughed as Devon hugged me from behind. "so what do I get in return for da zaza?" he asked as I looked at him on my shoulder. "watchu want?" I asked as a grin grew on his face.

"2 bags and in returnnn" he said and ran his hands down my waist. "watchu want in return?" I laughed. "can you guys fucking stop?" Kehlani and Kaleb said walking down the stairs with mugs on their faces.

"I hope he gives you STDS" Kaleb said walking into the kitchen as I rolled my eyes. "I think you know what" he said as I looked at his lips and cracked a smile. "friends with benefits?" I asked. "I like that. Friends with benefits" he grinned as I laughed and leaned in.

~~~

Eliana's POV-

"I-ION sTAND A c-C-CHANCee" Majesty cried in his pillow as we all sat at the edge of his bed and watched him balling his eyes out. "cmon Maj, you already got the baby situation out the way. Now all you gotta do is get Naomi back!" I told him as he muffled his cries in his pillow.

"I c-CaNT. I L-lOST MY CHAnceE. She'S Dat-ING THAT B-LacK NIGGAAAA" his voice cracked as we all huffed. "Their not together. Their just friends with benefits. Naomi told me. So you still have a chance of redeeming yourself" True told him as he groaned and sobbed. "T-THATS WHAT TH-eY ALl SaY!" he cried.

"S-S-SHES PRObABLY GETTING Ha BacK BlOwN oUT BY h-IM AS WE SPE-ak" Majesty cried as Amiri laughed with true. "That's a skill issue" they busted out laughing as I mugged them. "guys, stop it now" I said as they wheezed.

Omniscient-

"Shittt" Davon grunted as he kept thrusting. "fuck" Naomi whispered lowly as he held her waist and hips.

Ellie's POV-

"There's no way their fucking right now. And if they end up do that doesn't mean you don't have a chance to get her back" I rubbed his back as he cried. "I hope that nigga gets Naomi pregnant, has kids with her, marries her, and they live happily ever after" Amiri said as him and true wheezed. "Get out! Now!" I told them as they snickered and left the room.

"don't listen to them Maj" I said and patted his back as he sniffled. "You want me to talk to Naomi for you?" I asked as he nodded. "Uh huh" his voice cracked. "Ima make good things happen with you two. Trust me" I said as he sniffled.

"I hav-en't seen her in weeks! I m-iss her" he cried. I'm starting to actually feel bad for Majesty. Now I gotta convince Naomi to give him another chance.

~~~

Naomi's POV-

"no. nuh uh." I crossed my arms. "please Naomi. Please. Majesty needs you" Ellie said as I huffed. I hesitated.

"fine...I can't be mad at him forever.." I said looking down. "wait really?! Your gonna give him another chance?" she said with a smile on her face as I nodded. "we can be cool with eacother but just not dating" I said.

"Okay Okay. Good start. At least we getting there" she sighed in relief as I let out a small laugh. "okay so what about that weird ass Devon dude?.." she asked. "oh...um. That's just my plug. I give him sex in return but if Majesty is really trying to be a better guy, then i'll just pay Devon in money instead.." I said.

"Your so nasty but okay" she said as I rolled my eyes. "whatt?? he's cute" I said and laughed as she mugged me. "yeah well get him out ya damn head and start thinking about Majesty. Majesty and you were made for eachother. Not that random bozo weed dealer" she said as I rolled my eyes.

~~~

Eliana's POV-

"SHES GIVING ME ANOTHER CHANCE?" Majesty smiled. "No that's not what I said. I said she's gonna be cool with you" I laughed as he jumped up and down on his bed like some lil ass kid. "SHE'S GIVING ME ANOTHER CHANCEEEE!!!!!" He squealed, in excitement as I laughed and shook my head.

"don't get ya hopes up Maj" I said as he ignored me. "IM GETTIN MY BABY BACK! IM GETTIN MY BABY BACKK!" he chanted and stuck out his tongue as I rolled my eyes. This nigga act like a damn 5 year old sometimes istg.

To Be Continued...

𝐄𝐮𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें