𝐧𝐨.𝟑𝟑

ʜᴀʀʟᴇᴍ, ɴʏ

𝐍𝐚𝐨𝐦𝐢'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕-

𝐍𝐚𝐨𝐦𝐢'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕-

April 4th, Majesty's birthday

I woke up and Majesty was snoring on my shoulder. He made me stay at the mansion with him for a few more days because we all know how he is. I turned and faced him as he drooled and his head fell to the pillow.

I just laughed and watched him snore loudly. We still not together but everytime I try going back home, he starts forcing himself to cry so I could feel bad for him and stay longer. "Majesty wake up. It's ya big day" I moved his long curls out his face.

He be lookin just like his dad, bro. If you look at Majesty closely, you really start to notice the intricate details that come from his dad. Majesty has a very tiny beauty mark below his lip just like his dad. Also, his dad has a scar on his hand so it formed as a light birthmark on Majesty.

"Majestyyy!" I shook him slightly. He mumbled unclear words and rubbed his eyes. "wha-?" he muttered.

"wake up. It's ya birthday" I spoke lowly. "ion care" he squinted as I laughed. He hugged me tightly and rested his head on my chest.

"so you ain't eva tell me watchu want for ya birthday" I looked down at him as he closed his eyes. "I been told you. I just want you. And for you to play wit mah hair" he mumbled as I laughed. I started moving his hair around and playin with it.

I saw the side of his neck and he still had my name tatted on it..."Majesty.." I said. "mm. Yeah mama?" he muttered. "You still got my name on you?" I cracked a smile as he nodded.

"mhm. Why wouldn't I? just because we ain't together don't mean you don't belong to me no mo" he said as I laughed. "I love you Majesty" I leaned down and kissed his neck as a smile creeped on his face and he turned red.

~~~

"WAKE YA ASS UP AND GET DRESSED!" Amiri busted into the room as me and Majesty jumped. We had fell back asleep because Majesty didn't wanna get up. "nooo!" Majesty muttered and shoved his face in the crook of my neck as I yawned.