𝐧𝐨.𝟕

ʜᴀʀʟᴇᴍ, ɴʏ

𝐌𝐚𝐣𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐲'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕-

𝐌𝐚𝐣𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐲'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕-

Next day

I woke up and Naomi wasn't there. All I had was my boxers on. I guess I forgot to put my shit back on after we fucked.

I sat up on the bed and rubbed my eyes. I heard talking downstairs so that means the others are already up. I got up from my bed and slid my bandana amiri shorts and a black hoodie.

I slid on my slides and walked out the room. I walked down the stairs and saw the others all chilling and watching a movie. Wait what time is it?..

"Look who finally woke up. It's now 2pm and we've been awake since 12am" they said as I yawned. I saw Naomi sitting on the couch and I sat next to her. I grabbed a blanket then covered myself with it and rested my head on Naomi's shoulder.

She wrapped her arm around me as I rubbed my eyes. "yo hair mad crazy" she spoke low and moved my hair around. The others just all stared at us.

"soo...about last night" the others all said as me and Naomi let out a small laugh. "yeah?..what about last night?" we both said as they all stared at us. "Were yall fuckin orrr...??" they asked as I looked at Naomi and we started laughin.

"Eh-I...Well...umm...mmmm...I wouldn't say FUCKING. Let's just say we wereeeee...how do you put it?....exchanging maybe a few kisses. Nothing tooooooo crazy" I said as Naomi laughed and I snickered. "Ohhh yeahhh. Mhm. A few kisses, huh? Well why did we hear Naomi moaning and Majesty panting like a goddamn dog?.." they asked.

"wellllll...about that....." I laughed with Naomi. "So you guys were fucking then?.." they asked. "Well....technicallyyyy....." I scratched my head as they smacked their teeth.

 "yes or no?" They added as I looked at Naomi. I looked back at them and me and Naomi just shrugged. "Maybe we were" I shrugged. "or maybe we weren't. Who knows? Maybe yall just heard things and nothing ever happened" Naomi added. "yall some damn clowns" they huffed as me and Naomi laughed.

Naomi rested her chin at the top of my head and played wit my hair. "at this point just tell is if yall together or not. Because you never let ANYONE touch ya hairline and now all the sudden you lettin Naomi touch it" They all said. I shrugged as Naomi kissed my forehead and they mugged us. "So yall just friends with benefits?.." they asked as me and Naomi shrugged.