𝐧𝐨.𝟒𝟖

ʜᴀʀʟᴇᴍ, ɴʏ

𝐍𝐚𝐨𝐦𝐢'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕-

𝐍𝐚𝐨𝐦𝐢'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕-

Next day, February 15th

I woke up and rubbed my eyes. Majesty was hugging me from behind and snoring mad loud. I slowly removed his arm from around my waist and then quietly got up from the bed.

I grabbed my hoodie and threw it on. I picked up my sweat pants that were just thrown on the floor and I put those on too. Then I put my slippers on.

"where you goin?" Majesty woke up as I quickly turned and looked at him. "lay back down wimme" he mumbled. "I gotta go pick up Khloé from the mansion. She gotta doctors appointment today" I said.

He smacked his teeth and threw the blanket over himself. "If you gonna get all cranky then just get up and come with me" I laughed. "i'm so tireddd thooooo" he groaned under the blanket.

"then stay in bed. Ion know what to tell you. But im leavin" I said as he whined. "fine" he got up from the bed and threw his hoodie on. He put his sweat pants on and slid his socks on.

"got me wakin up at 8 inna mornin" he mumbled to himself as I laughed at him and waited for him to finish. He put his yeezy slides on and then his jacket. We walked out the room and left.

~~~

"so we not gon talk about last night?" Majesty asked me as he drove with one hand on the wheel. I just looked down and fidgeted with my fingers. "stop actin all shy and shit" he laughed as I just rolled my eyes and looked out the window.

"bruh shutcho ass up" I mumbled. "mhmmm you know you want more" he teased as I smacked my teeth. "you was all up on me n shit" he added.

"lil boy don't act like I was ALL up on you. You was all up on ME talkin bout 'if I get on my knees will you take me back?'" I scoffed as he rolled his eyes. "yeah but you was the one suckin me up last night" he added. "REALLLYYYY? and who was the one beggin to eat my ass last night?" I said in a sarcastic voice as he let out a small laugh.

"shutcho freaky ass up" he said. "me? a freak? nigga if im a freak then what the fuck is you?" I asked him as he laughed. "talkin bout sum 'can you suck my dick from the back?'" I scoffed as he got silent...