𝐧𝐨.𝟒𝟕

ʜᴀʀʟᴇᴍ, ɴʏ

𝐌𝐚𝐣𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐲'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕-

𝐌𝐚𝐣𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐲'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕-

4 weeks later, February 14th (Khloé's first birthday)

"-OKAY! OKAY!! AHH!! STOPPP!!" I grunted as Khloé jumped on top of me. I gasped for air on the bed as she pulled my hair. "N-NAOMI! HELP!" I shouted as Khloé ripped out strands of my hair.

"You called me stinky!" she continued tugging on my hair. "N-AOMI! BABY! PL-EASE!" my voice cracked. "You a meanie! Mommy not gonna hewp you!" Khloé said.

Naomi walked into the room and quickly grabbed Khloé off of me. "baby don't hurt dada!" she placed her on the floor. "But! But! he called me stinky!" she pouted and crossed her arms. 

"Okay but that don't mean you gotta rip dada's hair out" Naomi said as I sat up on the bed. "Majesty you stay provoking shit. It's like you want ha to beat ya ass" Naomi looked at me as I rolled my eyes.

"I think i'm balding now.." I scratched my head as Naomi laughed and moved my hair around. "relax. You still have a full head of curls" she said. "gimme a hug. It'll make me feel better" I frowned as she laughed.

"you think you slick" she sat on my lap and gave me a hug as I wrapped my arms around her waist. I cracked a smile as Khloé mugged me and I held Naomi. I rested my chin on her shoulder and stuck my tongue out at Khloé as she frowned. 

"my mommy" I hugged Naomi tightly as Khloé rolled her eyes and walked out to room. "okay okay enough" Naomi laughed. "Khloé baby! Come back! Me and dada still love you!" she turned and called Khloé over.

"Koko!" she said again. She huffed and turned back to look at me. "see? this what I mean. You love getting ha mad" she said as I let out a small laugh and ran my hands down her body.

"She just sensitive and mad extra" I said. "mhm. wonder where she gets that from" Naomi said as I laughed. "can I get a kiss?" I looked at her lips.

"majesty..." she spoke lowly. "cmonnn just one ma" I said. "You really trynna have this conversation again?" she asked me.