𝐧𝐨.𝟓𝟐

ʜᴀʀʟᴇᴍ, ɴʏ

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭-

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭-

Next day, Mar 2nd - 4:30am

Khloé sat in the front seat of Gomez's cop car with a menacing grin on her face. No matter how much pain she was in, she still stayed with Gomez so she could see her kidnappers getting what they deserved. A fractured leg, scraped up knees, and bloody hands didn't stop her from wanting to see Deshae and Ava being tortured.

Yes that's pretty harsh, but Khloé didn't care. Khloé believed that Deshae and Ava had to go through a amount of excruciating pain that was equivalent to the pain that they caused Khloé to have. She wanted revenge...

"FBI OPEN UP!" Khloé saw the authorities banging on their door. Her smile grew wider once she saw them kicking down Deshae's door. Police ran inside the house with K-9s sprinting inside besides them.

Meanwhile, Deshae and Ava are hiding behind the couch trying their best not to be seen. They had quickly turned all the lights off and broke the light switch before the police busted into the house. "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Deshae whispered and held his hand over Ava's mouth.

"REVEAL YOURSELF BEFORE WE START SHOOTING" Gomez shouted as FBI agents slowly walked through the dark with huge guns. Deshae's breath got caught in his throat from the amount of fear. "Five...four...three" Gomez started counting down.

"Two..."

"One....."

Khloé's eyes ignited as she saw bright flashes and heard loud gunshots going off inside the house. She instantly started giggling and clapping her hands, finally knowing that the job was done...

Majesty's POV-