𝐧𝐨.𝟐𝟒

ᴍɪᴀᴍɪ, ꜰʟᴏʀɪᴅᴀ

𝐌𝐚𝐣𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐲'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕-

𝐌𝐚𝐣𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐲'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕-

Next day, August 21st

I looked down at Naomi, laying on the hospital bed with her eyes closed and breathing extremely slow. I let a tear fall from my face. "C'mon Majesty. Lets go back to the hotel. The longer you stay here, the more your gonna cry" The others said as I shook my head and sniffled.

"..you guys can leave if yall want. Ima stay" I spoke lowly as they huffed. "aight then" they said. I heard the door open and close as I just looked at Naomi and frowned.

I grabbed her hand and held it. It was warm. "ima get back for what she did. Don't worry..."

~~~

Amarie's POV-

I was chilling on my couch, watching tv

I was chilling on my couch, watching tv. I had rented a place out here real quick just so I could get rid of Naomi. And I succeeded.

I continued watching tv until I heard loud ass banging on my door, which caused me to jump. It was mad dark outside and it was thundering so that shit scared me even more. I slowly got up and walked towards the door.

I turned the knob and opened it, revealing 4 people with ski masks on. The taller one in the middle took their mask off and my heart dropped to my ass when I saw who it was. "MAJESTY I CAN EXPLAI-"

~~~

DD's POV-

"how has Majesty been?" Amir asked me as he poured himself a shot. "Ion know" I shrugged as everyone busted out laughin. "Nigga that's yo son" Jstar said.

"I know" I said as they all shook they heads. "what?" I asked, confused. "yo really don't give a flyin fuck. Do you?" Zion laughed.

"Nigga probably makin babies n shi" Ddot said as I smacked my teeth and they all started laughin. "oh yall ain't hear what happen to Naomi?" Notti said as we all looked at him. "What happen to Naomi?!" I asked.

"Ya son's stupid ex stabbed ha. Now she's in the hospital in Miami" Notti said, smoking a blunt as everyone's eyes widened. "Is she okay?!" I asked. "Yeah yeah she's super fine!" Notti said sarcastically as I smacked my teeth.

"she's in a god damn coma" he said. "oh I know Majesty's tight. He loves Naomi" Jstar said. "Whos Majesty's ex?" I asked.

"oh you ain't know do you?...He dated Jodie's daughter" Notti said as I froze. "JODIE? Like, the one I KILLED?!.." I asked as they nodded. "Majesty's probably beating Amarie's ass right now, as we speak" Amir said.

Omniscient-

"MAJ-ESTY! I CA-N EXPLA-NN" Amarie screamed as he kept stabbing her everywhere. He was on top of her, pinning her to the ground and beating her. "Ion wanna hear shit!" he shouted as she kept punching and stabbing.

"uh...Yo bro I think that's enough.." Amiri said as Majesty ignored him. "Y-OUR JUST LIKE YOUR CRA-ZY ASS DAD! I LOVED YOU AND TH-IS IS HOW YOU TREAT M-E!" Amarie shouted as blood went everywhere.

"Man shut the fuck up!" Majesty pulled a gun from his pocket and held it to her head. She coughed, trying to breathe from the excruciating pain of stab wounds and getting punched numerous times. "Yo-ur gonna end up in j-ail! Ju-st like your d-ad did!" Amarie shouted as tears fell from her face.

"No. This is what's gonna happen. Ima kill you, your gonna die, and ima continue livin my life happily with Naomi, not having to worry about you. And ima make sure I do what my dad forgot to" he said. "Get rid of all the evidence" he finished and pulled the trigger.

...

He got off of her and stood up, watching her lifeless body. Amarie was dead. Something he had wanted for a while now...Something they all wanted. Majesty just never knew he was the one that was gonna have to do the deed.

He wiped the blood of his gun and knife and put the weapons in his pockets. He turned and looked at the others. They were all shocked.

"Aight. Amiri, you get rid of the body. Eliana, you clean the blood from the floors and walls. And True, you can make sure we didn't leave anything behind that's evidence. Ima wait inna car" Majesty said as he walked out the door and they all stood there, shocked about what they just witnessed.

"he literally just murdered her..." Eliana said. "She got what she fucking deserved" True shrugged as Amiri nodded in agreement.

~~~

Majesty's POV-

"she actually woke up a few times today but she keeps falling back asleep. She's gradually gaining more consciousness" The nurse told me as I looked at Naomi, asleep and breathing slowly. "she's in a minimally conscious state so it shouldn't take too long for her to fully wake up and be able to go home" she said as I huffed and nodded. "If you need anything let me know" she said and left the room.

I looked down at Naomi and held her hand. I pushed her hair out her face and kissed her forehead. "I'm sorry this happened to yo ma. I should've stayed at the hotel room with you. I'm so sorry" I said, knowing I wouldn't get an answer out of her. "I love you Nia" I said.

To Be Continued...