𝐧𝐨.𝟏𝟗

ʜᴀʀʟᴇᴍ, ɴʏ

𝐍𝐚𝐨𝐦𝐢'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕-

𝐍𝐚𝐨𝐦𝐢'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕-

3 days later, August 10th

Majesty was on his way back to the mansion with Amiri because they just did a interview. "ooo lets watch the interview. Complex just posted the video" True said turning on the tv on. She went on youtube and then searched up the video.

She put the video on and it started. "wassup guys, this is complex and we here with Majesty Osama and Amiri his producer" They started the video. "aight we gon start with a few questions. How did you and Amiri meet and when did you guys start making music?" the guy asked Majesty.

"so me and Amiri are actually cousins. That's my twin right there, gangsta. We started rappin since the days we walked dis earth. Our entire family was apart of the rap and music industry so we learned from the best" Majesty smiled. I let out a small laugh as we continued watching the video. Majesty is just like his dad bro.

"Cool, cool. Next question. How is it knowing your dad and mom are the most legendary drill artists in the world?" they asked him. "It has its pros and cons. The good things are, I get the best parents and family, I learn from the best, and overall I just get the best life. The bad thing is, I getta lotta girls being aggy and tryin to get with me just because my dad is dd osama and just because I look like him." Majesty said. That's very true.

"Aight. This question is from the fansss. What is your relationship with R&Bs hottest artist, Naomi diorrrr. We saw a few clips from your stream a while back" The guy asked Majesty as a slight smile grew on my face. "Well...we used to be together but I kinda messed up so we tryin to work shit out again. We gettin there tho. I love ha" Majesty said as I cheesed hard. "Don't mind this nigga, he just pussy whipped" Amiri said.

~~~

Majesty's POV-