BACK TO HOME

Y/n's pov

Here i am standing outside of my house thinking of the reaction of my brothers when they see me after such a long time, then i knock on the door and the head maid emy opens the door when she sees me she look like too much happy and then she bows t...

Here i am standing outside of my house thinking of the reaction of my brothers when they see me after such a long time, then i knock on the door and the head maid emy opens the door when she sees me she look like too much happy and then she bows to me happily then goes to her and hug her she also hug me back after my father died mom never give time to me she always spent her time outside in her company and that time ms. Emy gave me the love of mother and we are soo much close to eachother then we came to living room and i also called her eomma.

Y/n: where are my brothers?

Emy: they are not at home , they went to company, you go and freshen up and take rest if you want anything just call me u know.( smiles)

And left to my room to get freshen up
My outfit👇

And left to my room to get freshen upMy outfit👇

Then i went downstairs, there i saw my whole world my lovely brothers and when they saw me  they shouted together

Brothers: WELCOME BACK SISY

THEN i went towards them running and hug beomgyu oppa as he was the nearest one to me, then i hug one by one to every one and they also hug me back.

Y/n : I MISS YOU ALL SOO MUCH!

Yeonjun: we also miss u soo much.

Soobin: yaah u have grown much and more beautiful now.

Y/n: (flips her hair) of course, i am wwb.

Kai: and may i know what is the meaning of wwb?

Y/n: WORLD WIDE BEAUTY!

(THEY ALL LOOK AT HER IN disbelife)

I look at taehyun oppa who looks so lost i something then i call him

Y/n: oppaaaa

He did not reply any thing and now everyone's attention was on taehyun oppa then yeonjun oppa smack his head.

Taehyun pov

I was thinking about my girlfriend wierd behavior towards me then someone smack my head then i look who it was, it's yeonjun hyung  then i asked

Taehyun: hyung why did u smack my head?

Yeonjun: so what should i do? How dare you to ignore wwb haa? What were u thinking?

Taehyun: firstly who have i ignore,who is this wwb?and i am not thinking something.

Y/n: yaah are u on this earth or not oppa i have just said the full form of wwb, well let me recall it to u it means world wide beautifull and i am sure u are thinking some thing so tell us what happen? and don't even try to lie to me, i am your sister and i know you better than any one would have know so now tell us.

Aish what to do now, she has. Caught me off gaurd now. I think i should tell the truth maybe they can help me.

Taehyun: wellllll... As u all know i have girlfriend, right?

Y/n: GIRL FRIEND? WHAT?WHEN?HOW?YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND?

SOOBIN: not only he but we all have gf's, it's

Yeonjun: just

Kai: forgot

Beomgyu:to

Taehyun: tell u

Them: hehehhe sorry.

Y/n: what the hell anyways taehyun oppa u continue your story.

Taehyun: ok so she is behaving weirdly from some days i am noticing it and that's what i m thinking.

Y/n: oppa from how many month it's been u both are together?

Taehyun: 3 months...

Y/n : ok and what about u guys?

Yeonjun: 1 year 2 months

Soobin: 8 months

Beomgyu: 6 months

Kai: 1 year

Y/n: let's talk about it later.

END OF TAEHYUN'S POV

AUTHOR POV

THE BELL RINGS ONE OF THE MAID OPENS THE DOOR AND THE PERSON ENTER THE HOUSE WHEN Y/N SAW THAT PERSON HER SMILE or disappears and the person was non another than ms. Choi IN-HA when she saw her daughter she was too much happy and guilty at the same time because she can not give her mother's love and they are not that close to eachother, ms. Choi went and hug her daughter but y/n did not hug her back ms choi was hurt inside but in some points she deserve it so she did not said any thing and said

Ms. Choi: how are you yniee?

Y/n: i am fine mom(cold)

Ms.choi: kids i want to talk to u about something.

Soobin: what is it mom?

Ms.choi: first settle down then i wil tell u(nervous).

End of author pov

Kai' pov~

Mom: ( take a deep breath and said) i have a boyfriend and we are going to marry soon

*Silence*

Yeonjun: mom we don't have any problem if u are happy.

I look towards y/n who is looking so sad.

Mom: really and what about others

Txt except me: we don't have any problem mom as long u are happy.

Mom look towards me and y/n hopefully and then y/n said

Y/n: it's your life u
Can do whatever u want, i don't care just remember one thing i am not going to replace my dad with any one.( said coldly and left to her room)

Kai: me too ( i said coldly and left to my room)

End of kai's pov