21

Jungkook's pov

We both were walking on the bridge silently and then i thought to broke the silence

Me: twiny what do you want to talk?

Y/n: first promise me that you will not lie.

Me: ( i thought for sometimes and said) okay i promise i will not lie.

Y/n: do you really love her?

Me: yeah i love her.

Y/n: you have promise me that you will not lie to me and now you are lieing.

Me: how do you know that i am lieing?

Y/n: do you really think that your twiny is a fool and i can see it in your eyes that you are lieing or not.

She really is my twin.

Y/n: so who force you? Don't dare to spit any lie or else you are dead.(serious tone)

I sigh and said

Me: it's dad.

Y/n: what! Why?

Me:rina's father is a business man and dad wants to do a deal with their company and rina got to know abohut the deal and she told her father to do this deal only when i marry her and her father told this to dad and he-(y/n cutted my words)

Y/n : i understand, so your dad means mr.kim force you to marry her for this so called deal.

Y/n: i will talk to mr. Kim.

Me: there is no use of talking to dad hyungs aldready tries to talk about this to dad but he never understand even suga hyung and dad had a fight and i think that i have to accept my fate.

Y/n: don't worry he have to understand because this time i am going to make him understand and i was not called as choi y/n for nothing.

I chuckled at her confidence.

Y/n: ok let's go home now.

I nod my head and we both went to mansion.

____________________________________

Sorry for short part i will try to make long parts afterwards.