injured

In-yeop's pov

We all were fighting with swan group, yes it's swan mafia group,the leader of this group is jong soo he is my enemy he always want my position but he never get,but what his group is doing here? I was shooting our enemies,then I saw y/n she was fighting with group of men's like a professional,wow impressive,i was in my thought while fighting and didn't notice that someone is going to hit me from back.

Y/n's pov

I was fighting when my eyes went on a man who was about hit in yeop with a steel rod I ran him and  grab the steel rod and kick him in the stomach.

Me: where are you lost?

Yeop: sorry-

Me: I don't want your sorry just be careful from next time.

He nodded his head and we both again started fighting.

After sometimes

Most of them(rivals) are dead and namjoon oppa called his backup team,mom and dad also came out from their hiding places.

Jhope oppa is holding a man's hand while twisting his hand may be that man is the leader of this mafia group, I know that it's a mafia group cause normal people will never make this type of attack plan,if they haven't call the backup then we all would not be breathing right now,anyway let's see what lie will they say now to my question.

I was about ask but jin oppa cuts my words by saying

Jin:y/n we never knew that you know fighting.

Tae:from where did you learn fighting?

Kai: even we(txt) don't know about it.

hyun: you fight like a professional fighter you know.

kook: are you okay? Did you get hurt anywhere?

jun: y/n say something you are scaring me.

Me: you all are cutting my words and questioning me continuously,so how can I answer?

Jimin:okay now no one will interrupt you.

Everyone nod their heads

Me: Thank you, firstly I am a black belt and I never fight in Korea till now so you never see me fighting and I am okay and didn't get hurt much it's just some scratches . (thank you so much God that you give me this special power I can lie easily without shuttering)

Me: now you all answers my questions.

Joon: ask

Me: who are they? (I said pointing at their backup team)

Jimin: oh, they are our backup team. (he said without thinking anything and others look at him and cursing him under their breaths soon he realised what he said)

Me: back up team? ( I said raising my right eyebrow)

Kook: yea-h ba-back u-up tea-m y-you know na that we are th-e CEO's of-f top c-company that's why w-we can-n ge-get attacked any-time that's w-why back-up team.

Me: are telling truth?

Bin:why he will lie y/n their is nothing you are just overthinking.

Me: then why he was shuttering?

Bin: about that I don't know ask him.

Mom was about to say something but I stopped her shaking my hand.

Kook: I am tired you know, and when I am tired I started shuttering.

Me: and from where you all learn fighting?

Yeop: as you know we are ceo's for our safety we learn how to fight at least to save out self.

Me: enough! of your lies I already know that you guys are mafia mom told me. (pointing at bts and dad)

Me: anyway who is he? ( I said pointing at the man who jhope oppa was holding)

Jhope:oh,guys we forgot about him.

He was wearing a mask so we can't see his face.

Suga: what are you waiting open his mask. (ordered to a guard)

A guard came and open his mask and he was leader of swan group and he was giving we wired vibes I don't know why,any way what was his name Jong soon,but what he is doing here? Why he attacked on us?

Taehyung oppa grab him by his collar and punch him really hard.

He is looking really angry innit only him but his brothers and father too.

Jimin oppa  went to him and kick him in his stomach,jong soon started screaming beacause of the pain.

Kook: why you came again last time you killed our mother and this time you want our family to be killed!! (his eyes were red out of anger)

But jong soon started to laughing.

Jong soon: you know what this time your twin will die. ( he said and started to laugh like a psycho)

Kook: how dare you to say that!

He went to him and started to hit him mercilessly,his 60% life has gone but still he was laughing,i went to jungkook and stop him.

Me: kook stop he will die.

Kook: he deserves it y/n.

Joon: y/n is right jungkook stop it if he dies we will not be able to find the mastermind.

He stop hitting him and stand up.

Dad: who sent you here?

Jong soon:you all will die and firstly you both will die,so sad that you don't know who are your real parents and never get to know about it. (he pointed his fingers to me and jungkook)

What? Real parents? Mom is not my biological mother and dad is not jungkook's biological father?

Me: what nonsense are you saying?

Jong soon: ready to die twins.

After saying that he started counting.

Jong soon: 3,2,1 and SHOOT!

I heared jungkook's shout and see that he got a shot in his head

Me:JUNGKOOK!

before I could go to him someone also shot me on my forehead,then I blank out and fall on the floor,last word I hear was

Kook:SAVE Y/N!

YEOP:Y/N!!!!!