REPLACEMENT(PART1)

At morning
After breakfast

Jimin's pov

I was scrolling through my instagram then someone Knock On the door.

Me: come in.

Then dad enters in the room.

Dae: good morning oppa.

Me: good morning.

Dae: oppa I want to tell you something.

Me: about what?

Dae: about y/n.

Me: what's with her?

Dae: as you know that jin oppa's was finding his wallet at morning.

Me: yeah! he is getting old, he is forgetting things very easily.

Dae: no oppa he is not forgetting things actually it's y/n.

Me: what do you mean by y/n?

Dae: I saw her yesterday at night taking his wallet with her to her room.

Me: why are you telling me this?

Dae: Jin oppa will never believe at me, even we all know that y/n broke suga oppa's guitar but still he is in her side.

Me: are you sure that y/n steal his wallet?

Dae: yes oppa and she put the wallet in her bed drawer I saw this with my own eyes.

Me: okay then come with me.

I went to jin hyung's room but he was not their then i went to living room every one except y/n is sitting on the couch.

Me: Jin hyung did you get your wallet?

Jin: no.

Me: how can you even get when your wallet is sealed my someone.

Jhope: what do you mean by this who steal jin hyung's wallet.

Me: y/n.

Jin: why will she steal my wallet?

Dae: I don't know but I saw her stealing your wallet and she put your wallet in her bed side drawer.

Yeonjun: It's impossible she can never theft something.

Me: I knew it!  You all will never believe, let's go to her room and check the bed side drawer.

Soobin: okay then let's go we believe in her.

Suga: she went to USA right?

Txt nod their heads.

Suga: you all have know her but you never know how she acts or how she is live in USA.

Namjoon: surroundings always change the people.

Me: anyway let's go to her room and their your trust will be broken by your beloved sister.

We all went to her room and went inside the room without her permission, she was doing something on her laptop.

Y/n: don't you know how to knock on the door before entering someones room?

But we ignore her and dae directly went to her bed side drawer and open it and then she took jin hyung's wallet out.

Jin:the hell it's my wallet!

I can see txt are very disappointed at y/n, well who can not be disappointed when the broke your trust who you trust the most.

Taehyung: what's your problem! First you break the guitar of suga hyung and now you theft Jin hyung's wallet!

Y/n: the hell are you saying?

Me: for the God sake stop your acting!

Y/n: and for the God sake please stop blaming me for the things that I never did!

Suga:oh really! Now you are going to say that you don't know how his wallet came to your bed side drawer.

Y/n: exactly! I don't know how his wallet ca-(her words cutted by soobin)

Soobin:Y/N WE NEVER thought that you WILL DO SUCH A BAD THING.

YEONJOON: I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE THAT YOU CHANGE THIS MUCH!

BEOMGYU: YOU WERE THE ONE WHO ALWAYS SHOW US THE RIGHT PATH FOR THE PROFIT OF OUR CHOI ENTERPRISES AND NEVER TAKE USE ANY BAD TECHNIQUES FOR OUR PROFIT AND TODAY YOU THEFT HIS WALLET.

TAEHYUN:SHAME ONE YOU Y/N!

JIN: I BELIEVE IN YOU Y/N, I ALWAYS TRUST YOU AND WHAT YOU DID?YOU BROKE MY TRUST, YOU LET ME DOWN Y/N!

SAYING THAT HE LEFT FROM THE ROOM THEN SLOWLY SLOWLY WE ALL LEFT THE ROOOM AND WENT TO OUR ROOMS.

I AM VERY VERY DISAPPOINTED ON HER, WHAT SHE THINK OF HERSELF? WHO IS SHE!  FIRST SHE BREAK SUGA HYUNG'S GUITAR AND NOW THEFT JIN HYUNG'S WALLET!  I WILL NEVER FORGIVE HER!

DAE'S POV

FINALLY!NOW EVERYONE HATES HER, MY PLAN GOT SUCCESSFUL,  SOON YOU WILL BE OUT FROM THIS MANSION.