she killed my appa

Author pov
After 1 month

After London trip they all get very busy with their work in this month they never eat together it's not like they don't talk with each other only 2 to 3 times in this month they eat together and enjoy together.

Jin and namjoon just enter the house,suga and jhope just exist the house to go to the company,taehyung and jimin are in their company they both will come home after suga and jhope go their jungkook, kai and in-yeop are on mission ,they will come at night and they are in the same mission but no one know that other txt members are in their company and y/n is doing work from home as she is not in mood to  go to the office.

Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim enter the house.

Mr. Kim: why is it so silent?

Mrs. kim: don't forget honey everyone is busy with work.

Mr.Kim: oh yeah but we have to call them to tell them,right?

Mrs kim:hmmm.

Mr. Kim: maid 1!

Maid1: yes sir how can I help you?

Mrs kim: just call the children those are in the house.

Maid1: okay man I will call then.

After sometimes jin namjoon and y/n came to hall and same time jimin and taehyung enter the house.

Taehyung: mom dad what are you doing here?

Y/n: Mr. Kim why you call us?

They both ask at same time.

Mr. Kim: what do you mean taehyung it's our house too.

Jimin:he means to say that why are you here at this time, you both were going to uncle cha's house na.

Mrs. Kim: we were going to cha's house but we got a call from honey's childhood friend that his son is getting married today and he invited all of us so we come back home and call Mr. Cha that we will meet at the party as he is also coming their with his family.

Mr. Kim: and we call you all to tell you all that get ready before 7 pm we will leave the house at 7 pm.

Jin:okay dad.

Namjoon: I will inform others.

Mrs. Kim: and yes their party theme is blue.

Jimin:that means we all have to wear blue outfits right.

Taehyung:shit!i don't have any outfit in blue colour.

Namjin and ymin(y/n and jimin) : me too.

Mr. Kim:don't worry kid we both have bought you all kids outfits and you know what your mom chooses your outfits.

Jin: really mom!

Mrs Kim smiled at him and nod her head.

Y/n: then i am not gonna wear it.

After hearing this Mrs Kim's smile disappeared and her eyes filled with tears.

Namjoon: why y/n mom brought it for you with so much love.

Y/n: did I said her to bring this outfit for me with love, no na I don't want this outfit nor her love. (she left from their)

After she left Mrs. Kim she fell on her knees and started crying,mr.kim tried to console her.

Jimin: why y/n behave like that with her own mother. (whisper to taehyung)

Taehyung:even I don't know.(whisper back)