I forgive you (part 1)

Y/n's pov

We all are present at reception hall but the new coupled has not been arrived yet so we all are waiting for them,they will let us about the games we have to play,then I look at my brothers(txt and bts),jimin oppa and taehyung oppa are talking with eachother,jin oppa was busy with admiring his face, suga oppa was sitting like a rock, namjoon oppa and jhope Oppa are discussing something serious,yeonjun oppa went to food counter, Kai oppa is talking on phone with his girlfriend soobin oppa,taehyun oppa and beomgyu oppa has gone for clicking some pictures,jungkook is in his old world it's look like he is thinking of something very deeply,in-yeop was nowhere and lastly dad it's look like he is finding someone so I went to him and asked him.

Me: dad are you finding someone?

Dad: yes.

Me: who?

Dad:actually your mom I was finding,it's been 30 minutes.

Me: where did she go?

Dad: she tells me that she is going to washroom.

Did anything happens to her?  No no y/n it can't happen like that,think positive y/n but what if my enemies got to know about mo-i mean Mrs. Kim and they kidnapped her,it can't happen I should go and check.

Dad: y/n how about you go and check if your mom is okay or not as you know that i can't go to ladies washroom, so can you go to check her.

I immediately said yes and went from there

Dad's pov

When i told y/n to go and check in-ha if she is okay or not without any argument she nod her head and run towards washroom,i don't think that she hate in-ha,she is just upset and angry that her own mother misbehave with her and seperate her from her brothers,if this would'nt happen then everything was fine.(sigh) i went to my sons.

Mom's pov

30 minutes ago

I stand up from my seat to go to washroom but someone stop me my grabbing my wrist i look at the peraon and it was my husband.

Mr.kim: where are you going?

Me: i am just going to washroom.

Mr.kim: then take someone with you or should i come?

Me: oh really are you coming with me to ladies washroom?(i said chuckling)

Mr.kim: no i will not enter the washroom i will wait for you outside the washroom.

Me: oh you are such a cating husband but if you stand outside the girls washroom then peoples will this of you as pervert.

Mr.kim: then take y/n with you it's not safe you know right,afterall you are wife and mother of mafia kings.(i said in low voice )

Me: aish don't worry nothing will happen to me you sit here and about y/n she will not come with me,she even hate to breath at the same air that i breath.

Mr.kim: it's not luke that.

Me: okay then i am going.

I went to washroom,after doing my business I was about to go but then heard someones voice.

???: I want you to put the this in Mr. Kim's only daughters drink.

After hearing my daughter's name I really became curious, who is this lady?what she wants from y/n? Then i hear

???: I can't do that.(said without any fear)

This voice is familiar to someone o know then i secretly look at the person from behind the wall and I got shock it's Mr. Cha.