Youngsters Bonding

Jungkook's pov

I am really happy that i can spend some time with my soon to be sister as we both are partners in wedding shopping, then we all divided into groups and then i asked to her

Me: which brand do you like to go?

Y/n:  Calvin Klein, as it's my favourite and i alway shops from there.

Me: GREAT! It's my favourite brand too and i also shops from there, letsss go then.

We both were choosing our dresses i asked which suit i should brought as i am confused then she suggested me, i have to say that her choice is great, i show her my bunny smiles and said

Jungkook: thankyou sissy.

Y/n: sissy?

Y/n pov:

Aish his smile is sooo much beautifull and he also look so cute while smiling, i think i will soon accept him as my brother then he said

Jungkook : thankyou sissy

It caught me off gaurd

Y/n: sissy?

Y/n: have u accepted me as your sister?(shocked)

Jungkook: yes as i wanted a little sister from when i was 5 years old child and finally god has hear my request and gave me sister like so i have full rights to accept you as mu sister. So will you accept me as a brother?

When he said this i really wanted to accepted this, i don't know why i was about to say yes but he said

Jungkook: you can take your time and answer me later

I smiled at him and nod my head and we both went to choose a dress for me.

Time skip

We both went to cafè as mr. Kim said after shopping we all will meet here and we were the first one to enter.

After sometime they all came and we ate our lunch and went to our homes before going home we secretly exchanges our phone numbers.

At home
( ms. Choi is not at house she went to company)
Beomgyu: y/n show us your dress we have to see if it's reaveling or it's look good on you or not.

Y/n: it's surprise and it's not reaveling because i have choose it with my one new brother.

Txt : WHAT! NEW BROTHER!

Taehyun: have to accepted them?

Y/n: only jungkook, and don't tell him this i want to test him first then i will tell him myself.

Soobin: what make you accept him this much easily and early as we know you have trust issue?

Y/n: even i don't know that what makes me to accept him this much easily, i just feel like it i think he is a good person because he even give me some time to accept him as brother.

Authour pov:

When txt hears what y/n said they felt little jelousy but said nothing. They all went to their rooms and pack their bags as they will be living in mr. Kim's mansion from tommorowand then went to sleep.

At morning

Y/n pov

We all did our breakfast and now we are on our ride to marriage hall, we will be getting ready their.

The car stops it means we reaches our destination and we all got inside the hall and make our ways to dressing rooms, i am very excited as today me and jungkook we both are going to do twining and i want to see the reaction of my brothers i know they are very overprotective and would not let a single boy to come nearme even when i said my bike is bf it did not digest in my kai oppa's brain and he said you can't have any bf until you turn 50 seriously,but let's see what will be their reaction to see me and jungkook twining, i am sure they were jelous when i was talking about jungkook yesterday.