APOLOGY

Author pov

Jin: okay so let's go to OK terrace.

Y/n: terrace why?

Jin: to click photos.

Y/n: can't we click it here?

Jin: no! (shout)

Y/n: what?

Jin: I mean no, actually we have to go to terrace to click photos as I told my friends that my girlfriend and I went on candle light dinner in our hotel terrace,so?

Y/n: okay okay I understand it let's go to terrace now.

Jin: hmm let's go

While going to terrace jin secretly send message to beomgyu.

Y/n pov

We both are in a lift and then the lift stop indicating that we reach the terrace there are some steps that we have to climb so that we can reach the terrace we both climb the steps and then i open the door of terrace and then all the lights get off.

Y/n: oppa are you there?

No reply

Y/n: oppa don't tell me that you are pranking me if it is then i will not leave you.

Again no reply

Then i start moving straight and then suddenly all the lights turn on.

Y/n: WOWWWWWWWWW! I AM SURE THAT TODAY I WILL DIE BY THIS MUCH BEAUTY!OH MY GOD!

then i hear some laughs from behind me then I turn around to see my brothers,in-yeop and stepbrothers.

Decoration

Decoration

Y/n: what are you all doing here? Jin oppa!

Them ex Kai, jungkook and in-yeop:WE ARE SORRY Y/N PLEASE FORGIVE US. (SAID WHILE HOLDING THEIR EARS)

NAMJOON:y/n we all are really guilty for not trusting you.

Jhope:we deeply regret ouractions and we violated your trust.

Yeonjun: please y/nie forgive me sorry am really sorry that day my anger took over me and I slap you please forgive me please. (said while looking down)

Soobin: we all are really regretting for not trusting you

Jimin: and for not listening to your side.

Suga:I am not perfect, I make mistakes, I hurt people but when I am sorry, I mean it!

Taehyun:I always believed that we siblings will always stay together through thick and thin but I was wrong. You stopped talking to me because of my one stupid mistake. I am so sorry for everything.

Beomgyu: you know na I am stupid, please forgive your stupid brother.

Taehyung:I am sorry for my awful behaviour. I will never act that way again.

Jin:it takes a strong person to say sorry and even a stronger person to forgive. Please forgive me!

Them: so will you forgive us?

After hearing their sentences I look towards jungkook and he also look at me and nod his head.

Y/n: I will forgive you all but I have one condition.

Jimin: I accepted your condition.

Kai: at least listen to her condition.

Jimin: I don't care whatever the condition is I just want her to forgive me and then we all will be in good terms without any problems and became a happy family.

Jin: yeah I also accept the condition.

Y/n: okay so the condition is you all have to trust me in future.

Them: we accept your condition.

Y/n: then you all are forgiven but don't go against my condition or else the consequences will not be good.

Them: thank you for forgiving us and we will never go against your condition.

In-yeop: okay! As everything is good now let's eat the dinner now.

Jhope:  before that  y/n cut this cake.

Y/n : cake?

Jin: now cut it fast.

Imagine their is written thank-you for forgiving us  y/n

I cut the cake and then in-yeop said.

In-yeop: I am really hungry let's go and eat dinner.

Y/n: wait, before that I want to know whose plan is this I mean to decorate the terrace and this surprise ,cake and dinner?

Jungkook: let me tell you,  so this plan is made by jomim hyung,cake is made by jin(he tells her everything about the surprise)

Y/n: wow you guys are awesome!

Them: thank you!

In-yeop: can we eat now?

Soobin: yeah yeah let's go.

Jungkook: party party yeah!

Author pov

After having their dinner they went to their rooms it was their last day in London tommorow at morning they will return to South Korea.