TRUTH OR DARE

Jungkook's pov

Now we the member of group A are sitting on the floor making a circle.

In-yeop: so who got the bottel?

Kai: here is the bottle. (said while placing the bottle at the center)

Me: so you is going to spin first?

Lisa: Me! (shouts)

Y/n: yaah we can hear you don't shout.

Lisa: yeah yeah. (rolls her eyes)

Lisa spin the bottle and it's tip landed on Kai hyung.

Lisa: truth or dare?

Kai: dare.

Lisa: I dare you to do dance like crazy and post it on your instagram.

Kai: no way! 

In-yeop: hyung you have no choice you have to do it, come on hyung you can do it!

Kai:(sigh) okay then.

(author : in left side jungkook is sitting and on right side in-yeop is sitting).

We all started to laugh like there is no tommorow.

Y/n: oppa you are so cute!( said while laughing)

Then Kai hyung spin the bottle it landed on me.

Kai: truth or dare?

Me: dare.

Kai: do hundred times squats.

Me: it's too much!

In-yeop: OH IT'S nothing!

I glare at him and started to do squats.

After sometimes.

Y/n: 2 more oppa, come on you can do it!

Lisa:99

Everyone except me :and 100!

I lay down on the floor full tired.

Me: okay!  My turn.

I spin the bottle and it's tip landed on y/n

Me: Soo.....truth or dare?

Y/n: TRUTH!

Me: who is the last person you search on instagram?

Y/n's pov

When he ask me that question i was quite for a minute because I can't tell them about that person even i told them the truth they will become suspicious about me so I have to lie.

Me: it's you( I said while trying to not shutter and I successfully made it)

Jungkook: me?  Why?  I mean why you search about me on your instagram?

Me: actually I search your name on my instagram because when I got to know Mrs. Kim is getting married and we are having new siblings, so it thought to check your profile on instagram.

Jungkook: SERIOUSLY! OH MY GOD! WAIT YOU CHECK MY PROFILE PIC?

ME: yes,  it was cute!

Jungkook: don't think something else it was just a dare like Kai hyung get.

Kai: what you two are talking about?

Me: actually I checked his profile pic and it was so much cute and he is saying that he got a dare to put that pic as profile,right?