Y/N: MR.KIM YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS TO DECIDE WHO HE SHOULD MARRY, GIVE HIM FREEDOM.

Author pov

Morning

Y/n woke up and went to bathroom to freshen up and taje a bath after taking a bath she wear her dress and went downstairs for breakfast.

Y/n's outfit

Everybody was sitting on the chair of dining table y/n went and sat on chair after greeting everybody good morning, jimin was sitting on the right side of her and yeonjun on her left side

Everyone was eating silently then y/n said

Y/n: mr. Kim, i want to talk to you about something.

Mr.kim: ok come to my office after eating you breakfast.

While eating their food everyone except y/n and jungkook was thinking what y/n want to talk to mr. Kim.

After eating theri breakfast everyone went their works and y/n went to mr. Kim's office.

Y/n pov

I knock on the door and went in when hear "come in"

He was talking with someonw on phone when he saw me mr. Kim smiled at me and mouthed me to sit on the couch, i sat on the couch after sometime he cut the call and said

Mr.kim: sorry you had to wait.

Y/n: it's okay mr. Kim.

Mr.kim: so what my daughter want to talk about. (smiles)

Y/n: actually i want you to cancle jungkook's engagement.

Mr.kim: (smile faded) i can buy anything you want but sorry i can't cancel thia engagement.

Y/n: mr.kim you have to cancle this Engagement and i have many reason to cancle this engagement.

Mr.kim:(angry) do you know what your brothers also came to me to cancle this engagement but failed infront of me even me and suga had a big fight which is still going on.

After what mr. Kim said, it made me look at him fully shock because it's the first time he is talking to me like this and he looks scary but do you think i will scared by him naah!  i am not a mafia queen for nothing but what he said next made me shout at him.

Mr.kim:(shouted in anger) WHAT I WANT TO DO I ALWAYS DO IT AND NO ONE CAN STOP ME AND YOU ALSO CAN NOT STOP ME.

Mr.kim pov

I don't want to shout at her but i have to because this deal is really imoortant for our business if i cancle this deal then our company have to suffer huge loss and it will also affect my sons in future when they will take over my company,it's better to be devil for their Happiness.then y/n shouted at me

Y/n:(angry tone) MR.KIM YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS TO DECIDE WHO HE SHOULD MARRY, GIVE HIM FREEDOM.

Me: and you are also no one to decide who my son should marry.

I can clearly see that she is hurt by my words but i have no choice.

Y/n: MR.KIM FOR GOD SAKE PLEASE STOP ACTING.

I was taken back by her words.

Y/N: I KNOW YOU ARE ACTING TO BE A DEVIL FOR THEIR HAPPINESS AND I ALSO KNOW THAT THIS DEAL MATTER ALOT TO YOUR COMPANY AND IF YOU CANCLE THIS DEAL IT WILL HAVE TO FACE A HUGE LOSS AND ALSO AFFECT FUTURE CEO OF COMPANY BUT YOU SHOULD DISCUSS THIS WITH YOUR SONS AND PLEASE DON'T FORCE JUNGKOOK TO GET ENGAGE WITH THAT BITCH PLEASE.(SHOUTED)

Me: h-how d-o y-you k-know i-i was acting?

I curse myself for suttering.

Y/n: am not fool mr.kim.

Me:(sigh) as you aldready know everything so know you tell me what should i do now?

Y/n: see this

She give me a file, i open the file and my eyes widened after reading what is written because it say that choi enterprises(txt and y/n's company) wants to collab with my company.

Me: how do you get this?

Y/n: i make the papers mr.kim.

Me: wha-wait who are you?

Y/n: 6th CEO OF CHOI ENTERPRISES.

Me: if you are 6th ceo then may i know who are the 5th ceo's?

Y/n: my brothers are the remaining ceo of the company.

Me: thank-you y/n you solve my biggest problem ever.(i smile to her)

Y/n: just make sure to cancle the engagement.

Me: sure, and i am really proud of you and your brothers.

Me: (smiles) thankyou mr.kim. I am going now, bye.

I nod my head and she left.

I am really feeling proud today as my all childrens are the ceo's of  worlds top companies and i will tell about this news at lunch then i went to works.

------------------------------------------------------

Hwang in-yeop

Childhood bestfriend of y/n Mafia king of U

Mafia king of U.S.A(don't have any plan to tell this to y/n)

Nature: funny, cold,handsome,rude,sweet.

Very close to y/n

Age: same as y/n

Realationship:single

Ceo of hwang enterprises which is also the top 3rd company.

Status: rich

Parents: live in U.S.A

You will got to know more about him in upcoming parts.