CAFÉ

Shen yue's pov

Now me and y/n both are in the mall,i just wNt her to be happy i know that she is very hurt by their behavior so now it's my responsibility to make her happy I know it will not make her to fully happy but it can distract her.

Y/n: unnie!

Me: yeah?

Y/n: where are you lost?

Me: oh me nothing, leave it anyway let's go and buy some matching outfits.

Then i drag her to a store.

We both buy matching dresses, shoes etc.

(imagine the girls in blue is y/n and the girl in pink is shen yue)

Y/n: unnie don't you think it's too much short?

Me: oh come on y/n I know you don't like shorts but you should try it sometimes and you are also looking cool.

Y/n:but-(her words got cutted by shen yue)

Me: no buts.

Y/n: okay!(sigh)

Me: soo now we are going to café.

Y/n: okay.

Time skip
At café

We both sat on the chair and then waitress came and ask

Waitress: hello mam welcome to our café, what do you want to order mam?

Me: Kim Bap for me,  what you want to eat y/n?

Y/n: tteokbokki.

Waitress:okay so 1 plate Kim bap and 1 plate tteokbokki will be here in some minutes.

After sometimes our orders came.

Y/n starts eating

Y/n starts eating.

Me: you still like tteokbokki!

Y/n: my life can end but for my love for tteokbokki and banana milk will never gonna end.

I chuckled at her statement she is really childish and I hope that she will always be like this.

While eating I asked her.

Me: well how is in-yeop doing?

Y/n: he is doing well and now he know how to lie to peoples without getting any questions from the persons who he lies.

Me: did he lie to you?

Y/n: no.

Me: are you sure that you are not leing to me?

Y/n: why will I lie to you?

Me: anyway let's go to the gaming center.

Y/n: why are you eagerly waiting for losing?

Me: me!  And lossing!? Haah not even in the dream I am going to lose in games, you know what i am the champion.

Y/n: well unnie let's see who is champion and who is the looser.

We both went to gaming center.

Meanwhile at Kim mansion

Taehyung's pov

Now we all are watching movie with dae as she requested to watch a movie then the door bell rings jin hyung went to see who cames at this hour.

After some seconds he came but with someone.

Suga: hyung who came?

Jin: see yourself.

The person was none other than jungkook.

Jungkook:Guys I am back!

Jimin: jungkook!(he runs to him and hug him)

Jungkook: I think only he misses me.

Beomgyu: no way we also miss you  kook.

Taehyun: yeah(hugs him)

Yeonjun: if I am not wrong yesterday you said me that you will come 1 week later right them how to came today?

Jungkook: well y/n was not picking my calls so I thought she must be angry with me because I did not pick her calls so I want to give her surprise,by the way where is she?
Is she is in her room?

Jhope:aah-she went to her f-friends house f-for hangin-g out. (he curse himself for shuttering)

Jungkook: Ooo when will she come home?

Soobin and namjoon: 07:00pm!/10:00pm!

Jungkook: what?

Soobin: aa-she told me t-that she will come a-at 07:00pm.

Namjoon: sometimes a-ago she ca-calls me and said that her friends are not letting her go and telling her to stay their but after Convincing them for sometimes they said that she have to stay their until 10 pm.

Soobin: very good hyung.

Jungkook: hmm?

Me: he means to say t-that she have a very go-good friends right hyung,right soobin thing?

Soobin: yeah yeah it's what I want to say.

Yeonjun: jungkook you go and freshen up!

Jungkook: yeah hyung and I bought you all gifts you know!

Me: really it will be fun to see what you brought for us, now go.

Jungkook left from there.

We all sigh as he left.

Dae: why are you lieing to him about y/n?

Jimin: you know what he is the closest to y/n among all of us and we can't broke his heart by saying that she left.

Beomgyu: but one day he will get to know it

Taehyun: and if he know the truth by someone else then he will get more hurt.

Jin: we will tell him about the truth  tommorow.

Jhope: but what we will tell him?

Yeonjun: the truth.

Suga: and who is going to tell him the truth and what if he asked us now about y/n?

Namjoon: we will tell him that y/n's friends did not let her come home today and about who will tell him the truth we will decide it later.

Jhope: good idea!