BACK TO HOME

Yeonjun's pov

Now we all are returing back to korea after enjoying too much in hwaii, beside me soobin was sitting and in our front yoongi hyung and dae is sitting and in our behind kai and jungkook is sitting or you can say sleeping, they both look cute while sleeping.

After some hours

We landed on airport of South Korea and I don't know why dae is getting closer to me and trying to look cute which she is not, I don't like her because she is a bitch who only wants attention from all men's and I got to know about that when I first saw her and by her behavior.

Dae's pov

Aah the trip was too much boring, oppa's always give their attention to that bitch(y/n), now you wait and watch that how I will make your life like a living hell y/n, One day i will snatch everything from you even your brothers.

Jung hoseok pov

We all reach home, finally! we all went to our rooms to freshen up and then came to dinning room to have dinner.
(Aespa,irene and blackpink went to their house)

Jimin: what's the plan after dinner?

Kai: how about we make a plan after dinner tomorrow?

Jungkook: yea I am going to sleep as I am very tired.

Y/n and Kai : me too!

Everyone: me three(said together and chuckles at their reaction)

After dinner every one went to their rooms to sleep and I was on my way to my room suddenly I got a message from our mafia group namjoon saying come to base urgently, if he is saying come urgently it means something big he is going to reveal, I went to base.

Our base is in our basement were no one can come except bangtan and dad.

When I enter our base I saw everyone was present their I think I am late.

Me: sorry if I am late.

Jin: it's okay we all just came.

Jungkook: so hyung what is it? Why you call us urgently?

Namjoom : actually our one of the biggest enemy got to know about them.

Taehyung: No way! ( he shouted)

Jimin: calm down tae.

Me: who is the betrayer, who dare to betray us?

Namjoon: we don't know.

Jungkook: I will not leave him alive for sure if I got to know who is that person!

Jin: now what do we do?

Yoongi: we have to tighten the security to double and always have an eye on them(txt and y/n).

Jungkook: yeah I can't lose my twin.

Jin: yeah, I have also accept them.

Me and jimin: me too!

Namjoon: me three!

Yoongi and taehyung : I don't know.

Jin: you both can take your time, no one is forcing you to accept them but I am sure at last you will accept them.

Namjoon: okay so now let's go back to home if anyone got to know we are not in our rooms sleeping they will get suspicious about us.

Me: yeah let's go.

Author pov

Everyone went to their rooms silently thinking no one knows them being out of mansion but they were wrong their was one person who was seeing them from hidden place.

The person was none other than in-yeop.

Time skip to morning

Everyone is present in living room except y/n and jungkook.

Taehyung : where are the Maknae twins?

Jimin: I don't know, I have not seen them from morning.

In-yeop: they must be sleeping in their rooms.

Yeonjun: no y/n is not in her room I have checked her room so I thought she must be here.

Jin: even jungkook is not in his room.

Then they both enter the house from main gate.

Namjoon: where were you both from morning?

Dae: must be playing around.

Y/n: we went to do workout.

Jhope: you also do workout like jungkook ?

Y/n: yeah, it's good for health.

Soobin: anyway let's have breakfast and you both go and change.

They both nod their heads and went to their rooms to change.

End of author pov