hospital

Author pov

Yeonjun shoot Jong soon and he died there.

Suga: soobin,namjoon you both go and get the car ready at the entrance,jimin help me to carry jungkook and in-yeop you carry y/n,we have to take them to hospital.

In-yeop carry y/n in his arms and take her to the enterance and suga and jimin were carrying jungkook by putting his both hands on their shoulder, Mr. Cha is helping Mr. Kim and Mrs. Cha is helping Mrs. Kim as they were injured while fighting.

Time skip

Now everyone is waiting outside the emergency room,both twins are inside the emergency room, everyone is crying silently and in-yeop was remembering all the moments he spent with y/n while crying.

Jin: nothing will happen to both of them they are very strong.

Soobin: you kno-w w-what whe-n da-d(txt's biological father) was-s in eme-rgency room t-the doctor said th-e same that nothing-g w-ill happe-n, but what ha-ppen,he died! (he said brusting into the years)

Dad: they call themself twins and their likes, unlikes everything matches even they are in the same state,it's look like they are really twins. (said sadly and tears started to flow from his eyes)

Mrs. Kim was really depressed that she pass out while crying and now she is resting in VIP room, cha family is their.

After sometimes doctor came out

Taehyun went to him and hold him by his collar and said.

Hyun: are they okay!? If something happens to them then i will-

Dad: taehyun leave him, let him speak.

Jin went to taehyun and separate his from doctor.

Jin: taehyun calm down.

Hyun: how can i calm down when they both are in that emergency room.(he fall on his knees and jin hugs him)

Jun: I am really sorry for his doings.

Doctor: it's okay,i can understand how it feels when your close one are in critical condition.

Yeop: are they okay?

Doctor: I am really sorry for saying that your sister,your daughter is no more with us, we tried our hard to save her but,we failed.

Yeop:WHAT! YOU ARE LYING RIGHT Y/N CAN'T LEAVE ME!HOW CAN SHE LEAVE ME ALONE IN THIS WORLD! IF YOU ARE JOKING THEN IT'S THE BADDEST JOKE EVER! (crying hard)

doctor: sir please control yourself.

Kai: can-n w-e se-e her? (said while crying hard)

Doctor: sorry sir we can't let you see a dead person,in our terms and conditions it is written,we can't unfollow the rules,am sorry.

In-yeop is crying while hugging suga and suga was crying silently, yeonjun fall on his knees,mr.kim lost his balance after hearing this and was about to fall but namjoon caught him,everyone is crying and then beomgyu ask something to doctor (while trying hard to stop his tears) and their attention goes to his words.

Beom: w-what abo-ut jung-kook?

Mr. Kim: is h-e ok-ay?

Doctor: he is out of danger

Everyone sigh in relief while crying because y/n is no more with them, now the thing is this that how they will tell this to jungkook,he loves her the most.

Doctor: but

Joon: but what?

Doctor : he went into a coma

Mrs. Kim:WHAT!MY SON HE WENT INTO COMA AND WHAT WERE YOU DOING!?! I DON'T KNOW YOU JUST WAKE HIM UP FROM COMA OR I WILL KILL YOU.

Mrs. Kim came and hear about jungkook,but she don't know about y/n till now.

Mr. Kim: honey calm don't it's not their fault,they tried their best.

Mrs. Kim: (she ignored his words) what about y/n?is she fine?

No body answer her and put their heads down and started crying.

Mrs. Kim: why are you all not answering me, you all are scaring me,she is fine right!?!she is out of danger right.

No reply

Mrs. Kim: ANSWER ME! MY DAUGHTER IS FINE RIGHT!?!

Jin: mom she is no more with us. (crying hard)

Jun: she left us.(crying hard while hugging jin)

Mrs. Kim: WHAT!Whay are saying!you all are joking right! It's not the time to joke around.

Kai: mom they are not joking it's the reality.(crying)

Mr.kim:it's the truth in-ha.

Mrs. Kim hug Mr. Kim and started to crying her heart out.

End of season 1

Follow to read the season 2 that will release soon and vote and comment on story parts.