FAMILY TIME (PART 2)

Jimin's pov

Now, we are going to ride water flying board, it will going to fun, i am so excited as i always want to try it and now we are here, jungkook and y/n ran to ride it first   and then starts to fight that who will go first.

Jin and yeonjun: yaah you both stob it!

Y/n and jungkook: oppa/hyung it's stop it not stob it.

Jin/yeonjun: Whaterver(rolls their eyes)

And they both started to fight again

Suga: you both shut up and yes you both will go at last.

They whined but it never works on suga hyung

Soobin and taehyun: So let's go!

Beomgyu and kai: YAYYY!

(the girls have to pair with the boys it's compulsory but do you think that y/n will agree with this condition,no way so she is going alone)

J

in and jisoo

*are they really not couples*

Jhope and rośe *they both look scared but tried to not show but I can see that*

Jungkook and lisa * they both are looking cute together awww*

Dae and taehyung

Suga and jennie *she something going on between them? *

Y/n and in-yeop *why I am feeling jealous, no way i am not jealous,  but why they are being this much close with eachother*

(Author: jimin  is being overprotective brother)

( author: but as you know y/n she went on ride one more timw but single this time and everyone is looking for her where is she)

* we all are looking for y/n were did she go now, she is such a trouble maker*
Jennie: where she go now?

Jisoo: she is being such a brat!

* she is brat from the start you just notice now*

Lisa: oh please don't say anything to my crime partner.

*cRimE iN PaRtNer*

Rośe: yeah my foodie sista is not a brat!

* ohh so they are her saviours*

Dae: you all don't know anything about her

*what is she talking about*

Jennie: what we don't know but you know about my muchkin?

Blackpink except jennie: OUR!

jennie: whatever(rolls her eyes)

Dae: she always go to cl-( her words cut of by someones yelling)* *i turn around to see y/n yelling and she was on flyboard alone? How? How she went there alone i mean their was rules that we can't go on ride alone and that's why i never go their even i was very excited*

Y/n: HELLOOOOOOOO EVERYBODYYYYYYYYYY!
*she is really fearless*

Y/n

Jin: woahhhhh
Jhope: it's dangerous.
Namjoon:she is great.
Suga: I have to say that she is fearless.
Jungkook: ofcourse,because she is my sister.

Txt: we are proud of Our sister.

In-yeop: she will never change, now I am sure.

Dae: what do you mean by never change?

In-yeop: she is fearless from childhood.

Kai: do you still remember that day when you were going to kidnap by that gang?

In-yeop: how can I forgot that day.

Jimin: what are you talking about?

In-yeop: it was the day when i was about to get kidnap and she came out of nowhere and divert their attention by throwing brick on the head of one gang member I think that person was their leader and then we both take this chance and run away and  we both become friends like this you no not only friends but best friends.

Taehyung: she is brave and strong from childhood? (amazed that he did not realize what he said)

Y/n: yeah!

*she look at me and said*

Y/n: yaah you have not gone to ride.

Me: i don't have any partner.

Y/n: oh come on, you should have told me.

Me: what do yo-( she cut me off and drag me with her to flyboard counter)

Me and y/n