i forgive you (part 2)

Y/n's pov

I went to search for Mrs. Kim but when I came to washroom I saw a lady was grabbing Mrs. Cha's hair tightly and telling her to add something but Mrs. Cha denied to her and that lady was about to stab her with knife but Mrs. Kim grab the knife and twist her hand and kick her the lady was on floor and then they bith(mrs.cha and Mrs. Kim)  ask her some questions and the lady answer them while crying at the end they give her some money and the lady left from there, and then Mrs. Cha and Mrs. Kim started to talk about something but I could not able to hear it so I went close to them and after their conversation end I was shock and guilty at the same time.

Me: WHAT!

they both turn towards me and they were shock to see me too.

Mrs. Kim: y/-y/n what are -y-you d-doing he-re?

Me: is this true Mrs. Kim,what Mrs. Cha said just bow?

Mrs. Kim was about to say something but Mrs. Cha cut her words off by saying.

Mrs. Cha: sorry y/n but what I said is true,your mom has suffered from depression after your father's death a d she sent you to abroad because the killer of you father were behind you and you know what happen after that.

Me:(tears started to flow from my eyes and I fall on my knees) I am sorry mo-mom I am really sorry for saying you for provoking you, please forgive me please.

(author pov: from now on i will call Mrs Kim as mom as y/n accept her)

She also kneel down in front of me and cupped my face with her both hands and said

Mom: don't s-say like this, it's not your fault,i am-m really s-sorr-y t-that I-i sla-ap you tha-t da-ay (said while crying)please for-give me y/-n.

Me: I forgive you mom,now you too forgive me.

Mom: I too forgive you.

Mrs. Cha: it's a good thing that now you both are together just like earlier. (they both stand properly)

Y/n: than you Mrs. Cha if you didn't  say the truth today then I never got to know the truth and would hate mom.

Mrs. Cha: no need to thanks me it's my pleasure dear.

Mom: now let's go otherwise the competition will start.

We went to the hall after washing our face and mom put some makeup on her face and forced me to also wear it,we both had a small argument about this but at the end she win or you can say I let her win,then I told Kai oppa about the truth he also went to mom and ask for forgiveness and mom forgive him,mom tells dad about it and he was happy that we are together again like old times and dad told to others and they were also happy about it.

Now we all are present here waiting for the announcement to start the game but suddenly we all hear a gun shot sound and we look at the direction from where the sound came and we saw that a man was covers in blood is laying on the floor then many peoples in bkack outfiy came with their weapons and started to attack the guests,guest started to run for their life.

kook: shit! Dad you took mom and y/n to safe place we will see them.

Me: but what about you?

Jin: don't worry nothing will happen to us you go with dad and mom.

Me:but-

Yeop: no buts y/n,dad take her.

Dad drag me from their with mom.

After sometimes

Now me,mom and dad are in a room and dad lock the room, so no one can come inside the room but we hear someone's voice.