A PARTY?

Jin's pov
i was cooking breakfast when i phone started to ring and it's appa, I received the call.

Me:hello

Mr. Kim: aah jinaah how are you?

Me: I am okay how are you both?

Mr. Kim: we are also okay, actually we are coming today.

Me: it's good thing but you told me that this business trip will take 2 months?

Mr. Kim: there is a party today and it's compulsory to attend it with family.

Me: but kai(i was cutted by him)

Mr.kim: i have called him and he said that he is with y/n, jungkook and in-yeop and he said that they were at their friends hime for some days but i requested them so they agreed to come to the party but they will return back to their friends home.

Me: so they will be coming to the party from their friends house?

Mr. Kim: yeah,  also tell others about the party and we will direct come to the party and I will send the address to you.

Me: okay appa, take care.

It means Kai also return from Asia and is with y/n's side,  sometimes I thought that it's wrong to take dae's side but then I remember what happen.

After sometimes they all come to dinning room for breakfast and I serve them and tell them about the party and about Kai coming back to Korea.

Beomgyu: so he is in the wrong side.

Taehyung: I can't understand why they three are taking her side, did she do any black magic on them?

Jimin: anyway we will see what will happen today, jin hyung what is the party timing?

Jin: it's 7pm, it means we have to get out of the house at 06:30pm so everyone be ready at 06:00pm.

Suga: what party is it?

Yeonjun: it's business party where all the CEO's will be present and this year's top ranking companies CEO's will be getting award.

Taehyun: are we also invited?

Soobin nod his head.

Meanwhile at y/n's mansion

Author pov

Everyone is having their breakfast.

In-yeop: so are you sure we are going to the party?

Jungkook: well it's compulsory to attend that party.

Kai: yeah Choi enterprises also got an invitation card.

In-yeop: hwang enterprises also got.

Y/n: okay so everybody we will leave the house at 06:00pm as it takes 1 hour to reach the venue.

Jungkook: I don't have anything formal to wear.

Kai: me too

In-yeop: me three

Y/n: me four.

Kai: them let's go to mall to buy our outfits for party tonight.

Jungkook and y/n: yea!

After having breakfast they went to shopping mall to buy their dresses after buying their outfits they come back to home.

Time skip
At 06:00pm

Now everyone is sitting inside the car, Kai is driving the car,  in-yeop is sitting on the passenger seat and y/n and jungkook both are sitting on the back seat, then jungkook whispered to y/n.