reception

Jungkook pov

I asked jimin hyung

Me: hyung why you dragged me here? You know my outfit can be dirty.

Jimin: yaah why are you talking to me like this, it's just a outfit and you have many outfits like this.

Me: how can you say like that it's my favourite special outfit.

Jimin: and what makes this outfit your favourite special outfit?

Me: i have brought this outfit with my solemate and she choose it for me.

Hyungs: WHAT! WHEN? HOW? FROM WHEN YOU HAVE SOLEMATE?

ME: From yesterday.

Taehyung: and why you did not tell us that you have a girl friend?

Me: Because i don't have girl friend.

Jin: just now you said you jave solemate right?

Me: yes, so?

Jin: if you have solemate then it just be girl, right?

Me: yes but hyung i have got a solemate like you and suga hyung, namjoon and jhope hyung, jimin and taehyung hyung.

Namjoon: may i know who is your solemate?

Me: of course, it's my sissy.(i said proudly)

Jhope: and who is your sissy?

Me: Y/N.

Taehyung and jimin: WHAT!

jhope: you have accepted her as your sister?

Me: yes.

Yoongi: from when?

Me: the day when i first saw her.

Namjoon: you have accepted her soo easily?

Me:  hyungs you remember that day when i was 5 years child and you all twins are twining with each other and yoongi hyung do you remember what i told you when you ask me why i am upset.

Yoongi: yeah, you told me that we have our twins
That's why we are twining and you  don't have so you are upset and then you said that i want a sister as a twin and i remember that you always at night beg to the god to have a twin sister.

Me: and now the god has listen to my wish and gave me a cute little sister like y/n.

Taehyung: but you never did twining with us?

Namjoon: because he has a dream to do twining with his soulmate.

Jin: guys i think i will also soon accepted them as sibling.

Yoongi , jhope , namjoon: i don't know.

Jimin and taehyung: do whatever you want to do, i will not accept anyone.(left from there)

Meanwhile

With y/n

Y/n pov:

Soobin: have you accepted them.

Y/n: not them but only jungkook.

Kai: seriously! U have accepted him soo much easily, by the way why you both are wearing came colour outfits?

Me: yeonjun oppa do you remember when i was 7 years old child  and you all are twining one day and also told me to do twining?

Yeonjun: yeah i remember you said that we all have same choices and many same things like, likes or dislikes even when you sleep you all have same cute pout on your lips at a same times just like a twin and you also want a twin soulmate  and i remember you always beg to god at morning and night to have a twin brother.

Me: and i think that i got my twin brother, jungkook is my soulmate brother, he told me that he was also like me he also has been beg to god at night to have a twin sister like i beg to god and god us step siblings.

Beogyu: it must be coincedence.

Me: it's not coincedence, and even it is i don't care watever it is the thing i care is i got my twin brother,that's all.

Taehyun: why are you wearing same colour outfits with jungkook? You never did twining with us.(fake sad tone)

Y/n: oppa don't be sad, i just want to do twining with my twin as you all do wuth eachother.

Taehyun: aishh, who said that i am sad, i am for you that you also got your twin.

Y/n: i love you oppa.

Taehyun: i love you too princess.

I hugged him, he also hugged me back.

Beomgyu: i think y/n don't love us that's why she only hugged taehyun.(fake cry)

Y/n: yaah who said i don't love you guys, i love all of you equally. GROUP HUG!

REST MEMBERS OF TXT ALSO HUGS HER.

Then we all went to ms. Choi and mr. Kim, then we saw bts were also their, i smiled at jungkook then mr. Kim said.

Mr. Kim: are you both sure you both are not couples?( said to me and jungkook)

Me: yes we both are sure because

Jungkook: we are

Me and jungkook: SOULMATES.

( author: from now on i will call ms. Choi as ms. Kim as she marry mr.kim)
MR.kim and MS.kim:WHAT(Shocked)

------------------------------------------------------
Author: i will not post any part tommorow as i have some works to do.

Please armies if you guys are enjoying the story please vote and comment about some ideas if you have.

Question
-----------------

Who should be the enemy?

Options:

1)Yeo Da Kyung

2) Cheon So Jin

3) Mo Tae Gu

4)Park Joong Heon

(choose any 2)