GOT TO KNOW THE TRUTH

Jungkook's pov
At Morning

Yesterday,I was very tired from the journey that i don't know when i dall asleep while scrolling through shorts and waiting for y/n to come home, I don't know why i am feeling like something is wrong, hyungs are hiding something from me or am I overthing, I must be overthinking what can hyungs can hide from me I chuckled at my own thoughts and went downstairs to meet y/n after a long time, I missed her so much.i went to kitchen their I saw suga hyung, yeonjun hyung ,soobin hyung and jin hyung ate cooking something it must be breakfast.

Me: Good morning everyone.

They turn to me and wished me good morning.

Me: hyungs where is y/n?, she is not at her room.

Jin:aa-sh-she did not come home yesterday.

Me: what do you mean by that she didn't come home?

Yeonjun: actua-lly she stayed at her friends house as they requested her too much.

Me: oh, anyway what are you all making.

Suga: I am making pancakes.

Soobin: I am making ramen.

Jin: I am making shakes.

Yeonjun: I am making tteokbokki.

Me: wow, where are other?

Suga: namjoon and jhope went for a walk, jimin and taehyung are sleeping.

Soobin: beomgyu and taehyun are also sleeping.

Jin: well they were having a movie night yesterday.

Me: without me? (pout)

Yeonjun: you were really tired and fall asleep they went to call you for funs but they saw that you are sleeping while holding your phone so they thought not to disturb you.

Me: Ooo, it's okay!

Me: when is y/n going to return?

After I asked them my question they seemed like they are giving board exam and they don't know the answer of any questions.

But wait are they really hiding something from me?

Me: hyungs are you guys hiding something from me?

Soobin:no jungkook we are not hiding anything from you and why would we hide anything from you?

Me: it's just I felt like that.

Yeonjun: and why you felt like that?

Me:i don't know I just felt so as you guys are not answering me back so I thought like that.

Jin: it's nothing jungkook it's just we don't know when she will come you know are friends are very very protective towards her.

Me:hmm,anyway I am going to gaming room.

I left from there to gaming room.

Soobin's pov

As he left the room we all sigh in relief.

Suga: he almost caught us.

Jin: we can't conceal it for long time.

Yeonjun: the truth will surely come out.

Me: we have to tell him the truth, if he get to know the truth by someone else then he will get more hurt.

Jin: I think we should tell him today are breakfast.

Suga: let's discuss about it with others.

Jin: suga and yeonjun call namjoon and jhope and soobin you go and wake others up and i will make the breakfast.