IN HOTEL ROOM

Jimin's pov

We all enjoyed the rest of the day and went back to hotel(the new one) .

Y/n's pov

We all were sitting on the couch near the reception namjoon and jin oppa both were talking to receptionist about our rooms then taehyun oppa call me.

Taehyun: y/n?

Me: yes oppa

Taehyun : let's prank on poor baby kai

Me: sure oppa, it's so boring Here, and have nothing to do here.

Taehyun : so what's the plan?

Me: you go and tell him that his girlfriend got kidnapped by someone and I am sure he will turn around to leave quickly then i will forward the water on him.

Taehyun: great idea y/n.

Me: are you ready?

Taehyun: from the start.

I nodded my head and take a glass full of water and stand behind Kai oppa without his knowing, then taehyun oops came to him and said.

Taehyun: Kai your girlfriend got kidnapped.

Kai: WHAT!  HOW ( and then he turn around and I pore the water at him)

Everybody starts laughing but Kai oppa was confused.

Kai: what the hell?  I have to go now other wise my Irene! NO NO NOYHING WILL HAPPEN TO HER I AM COM-( he was cut of by me)

Me: oppa it was a prank.

Kai: what!!

Taehyun: actually we both were bored so we thought to prank on you.

Kai: I will not leave you both!

That's it we both started to run and Kai oppa was just behind me while running I bumped into someone and by the force I fall down on the floor.

???: I am sorry, I was not paying attention.

Me: no no I am sorry I was not paying attention.( said while standing up and dusting off the clothes)

Then I look up to see who is it and it was that man's son what was his name yes, Mr. Cha's son and their was a girl behind him may be his girlfriend, I think he also got it who I am.

Then rest of Kim family came and jungkook said

Jungkook: hey bro!  How are you?  ( while hugging him)

Eunwoo: I am okay. ( hugging back)

Then Mr.  Cha and Mrs. Cha came.

Mr. Kim: what a coincidence.

Mr cha and Mr. Kim shakes their hands and Mrs. Kim And Mrs. Cha hugs each other.

Mr.cha: well you all already know eunwoo meet her she is cha eunbi our daughter.( to y/n and txt)

Eunbi : hello everyone.

Txt and y/n: hello (said politely)

After that they introduced then self's then they went back to reception to take the room key.

Jin: so there is a problem, we are total 25 peoples and only 6 rooms are left, so we have to divide into groups.

( cha family is also going to stay with them and will enjoy this trip with them)

Namjoon: so the groups are-

Group A - y/n, Lisa, jungkook, kai,in-yeop

Group B - jin,suga,yeonjun,soobin,beomgyu

Group C -jimin, taehyung, namjoon,jhope, taehyun

GROUP D - jisoo,jennie,dae,rośe, eunbi

Group E - Mr. And Mrs.kim

Group F- Mr. And Mrs.cha

Me: (wishper to kai) it's gonna fe fun.

Jisoo: wait all the maknaes are in same group, they will make trouble.

Me: ooh unnie we are not 2 or 3 years kids who will create trouble.

Jin: jisoo let them be in same group, let them enjoy themself too.

Jisoo nod her head.

Me: you are the best WWH oppa!( hugs him)

Jin: it know right!(hugs back)

Kai: let's go to our rooms, i am very tired and sleepy.

We all group A members look at eachother and smirk form on our lips and then we left to our room.

Soobin's pov

Yoongi: it's good that i am not the member of group a , other wise my beautifull sleep would be very upset from me.

Jennie: i can say that they are going to do something which is not good for us, i am sure.

Rośe: how can you be this much sure.

Jennie: their smirk tells me that.

Eunwoo: not gonna lie when they smirk it looks dangerous.

Taehyung and jimin: ( said together) their is nothing to worry about, let them enjoy, give them some freedom we can understand them.

Then we all left to our rooms

(Author: every rooms has three beds of king size)

Lisa's pov

As we enter our room in-yeop lock the room door and we all shouted together.

Everyone present in room: YAYYYY!FUNNNNN TIMEEEEE!!

me: first freshen up then we will decide what to do.

One by one we went to bathroom to change and freshen up.

Author pov

After freshen up they all sat on the Floor making a circle.

Jungkook: what are we going to do now?

Kai: let's play truth and dare.

Lisa: not now it's 07:00 pm, we will play it after having dinner.

In-yeop: what's the dinner time?

Jungkook: it's 09:00pm

Y/n: let's go for a walk now.

Kai: WALK not a bad idea.

Lisa: but where?

Jungkook and in-yeop: (said together) beach side!

Y/n : okay then let's go