REPLACEMENT(PART2)

Author's pov
After 2 days

In these 2 days Y/n was very hurt by their behavior towards her,  when ever she came downstairs and saw everyone talking and laughing and when saw her they all started ignoring her and In these two days txt and BTS get close to dae, y/n was really missing the time when they all were enjoying the time without  any fight but see how it change they all are happy but with dae, y/n never thought that this type of day will come where her brothers will ignore her, hate her she never express her feelings from outside but from inside it's killing her.

Meanwhile dae was very happy that she is winning their trust and she always told them bad things about y/n like she goes to club or bars like this and it made them hate her more especially txt because they never expected this from her.

Bts and txt are really very very disappointed at y/n,because the only person txt trust is y/n but now she broken their trust and about bts they accepted y/n from their hearts and started trusting her but then she broke their trust.

No one is at home except y/n and dae.

Y/n was sitting and scrolling through her phone when dae came

Dae: how are you bitch!

Y/n: (ignores her)

Dae: you know what say bye to this mansion because it is your last day here.

Y/n: what do you mean?(confusedlying said and stand up from couch)

Then they hear some steps sound.

Dark took y/n and and slap herself with her hand and fall on the ground crying.

Y/n was confused about what she is doing then txt and bts enter the living room.

Jin: what is happening here?

Dae: oppa she slap me! (said while fake crying)

Now it clicks y/n what she wants to do she want them to hate y/n.

Taehyung: THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!

jimin:WHY YOU SLAP HER!

NAMJOON: YOU ALREADY CREATED SO MUCH TROUBLE FOR US AND NOW YOU ARE BULLYING IN THIS HOUSE!

jhope and Jin helps dae to stand up  and jin hugs her to comfort her.

Dae: oppa she slap me because I was spending time with you guys. (fake crying hard)

Y/n: I NEVER SLAP HER SHE IS THE ONE YOU TOOK MY HAND AND SLAP HERSELF! WHY YOU ALL DON'T BELIEVE ME?!

JIN: Y/N STOP IT!  WE SAW IT FROM OUR OWN EYES THAT DAE WAS CRYING WHILE HOLDING HER CHEEK AND YOUR HAND WAS IN SLAPPING POSITION!

Y/N: JIN OPPA!  YOU ALSO DON'T BELIEVE IN ME?

JIN: I TRUST YOU BUT YOU BROKE MY TRUST BY STEALING MY WALLET!

Y/N: BUT I NEVER DID IT!

SOOBIN: Y/N YOU WERE NEVER LIKE THIS BEFOR!

TAEHYUN: HOW YOU BECOME THIS MUCH BITCHY!

BEOMGYU: YOU WERE ALWAYS AGAINST THE BULLY AND NOW YOU ARE BULLYING!

Y/N: YOU KNOW WHAT I GOT IT YOU WERE NEVER MY BROTHERS YOU ALL JUST PRETEND TO BE MY BROTHERS,YOU ALL NEVER LOVE ME,  IF YOU THEM YOU WOULD BELIEVE ME BUT YOU ALL ARE FAKE PEOPLES AN-(SHE GOT CUTTED BY A SLAP THAT WAS GIVEN BY NONE OTHER THAN YEONJUN)

YEONJUN: STOP IT Y/N! STOP IT,  WE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU, FIRSTLY YOU BROKEN SUGA HYUNG'S GUITAR THEN BECOME A THIEF AND NOW BULLYING DAE BECAUSE YOU ARE JEALOUS OF HER SPENDING TIME WITH US! WE NEVER EXPECTED THIS FROM YOU Y/N! YOU GET LOST FROM MY EYES OR I WILL DO SOMETHING MORE WORSE THAN THE SLAP!

Y/N was shocked it was the first time yeonjun slap her, they always cherish her spoil her but never slap or shout at her, her eyes become red because of anger and she said.

Y/n: YOU SLAP ME FOR THIS BITCH RIGHT,  IF I SLAP then we would be in hospital not standing here! AND WHAT YOU SAID I AM TAKING MY REVENGE FROM HER BY SLAPPING HER RIGHT! THEN LISTEN FIRSTLY I AM NOT JEALOUS OF ANYONE AND SECONDLY I NEVER TAKE MY REVENGE BY JUST SLAPPING I MAKE SURE THAT THE PERSON WENT TO HOSPITAL AFTER HAVING A FIGHT WITH ME!  AND YOU TOLD ME TO GET LOST OR YOU WILL SOMETHING WORSE RIGHT!  YOU CAN DO NOTHING WORSER THAN SLAPPING ME BECAUSE OF THIS BITCH,  AND YES YOU THANKS YOUR REALIZING ME THAT THEY DON'T HAVE A HEART TO LOVE ME, THEY JUST ACTED ALL THE TIME!(Said and left to her room)

After sometimes she came back downstairs with her luggages and car keys.

Jhope: where are you going?

Y/n: none of your business where I am going and yes I am leaving this house(said coldly)

Taehyung: wait you can't leave this house without dad's permission.(said while grabbing her wrist)

Y/n: I don't need anyones permission, I am independent!( said and srank his hand away rudely and left the house)

Txt did not stop her because they were really hurt by her words and same goes to bts.