REUNION (part1)

Authour pov

Morning at
11:00 am

Now everyone are sitting on the couch and suddenly their phones rings indicating them that it's message they all check their message and it was from their school.

Message: hello everyone this text is to inform everyone that we are planning for reunion were other school students will also come and
Many more things that you will know there.date: today, time: 07:00 pm, place:@@@

They all check their messages and then the bell rings the maid open the door and 4 peoples came inside and went to living room.

(i think some of you have Aldready guess who are they)

After y/n saw the 4 peoples just enter the living room, she shouted and ran to them.

Y/n: OPPA!(Happy and hugs yeonjun)

(yes, they are txt)

Kai also hug beomgyu

Taehyun: hyung i think they only miss them not us.( said to soobin with sad pout enough loud to hear for y/n and kai)

Soobin: yeah, why are we even here let's go.

And the next movement kai hugs taehyun and y/n hugs soobin.

Kai & y/n: we miss you oppas/hyungs.

Jin: we are also here.

Yeonjun: hi hyung, how are you?

Jin: i am fine(smiles)

Suga: are not you guys were gone for business trip for 2 week it's just 2 week.

Soobin: actually our work was done their so we return back here.

Taehyun: one more thing, are you both going their?( to kai and y/n)

Kai nod his head as yes and y/n not her head as no.

Jungkook: where are you planning to go?

Kai: it's the reunion where others school students will also come who were pass out.

Jimin: we also got that message.(cold)

Taehyung: why are you not going there y/n?(asked coldly)

Y/n: none of your business.(said coldy and left from)

Suga: does'nt she know how to respect elders.

Jin: What's wrong with her now.

Yeonjun: actually the thing is this that their was a friend of her who really is close to her more than us and one day he move to USA to study without saying this to y/n and that day school was having a function where they both decided to go inside together and she was waiting for him soo long some of the students told her that he will not come, he left you and you are no one to him. We also told her that not to wait for him but she was waiting for 10 hours and at the end he never came and from that day y/n never goes to any school parties.

Jungkook: did he contact to her?

Yeonjun: yes after some days he left the korea he call her and told every thing and she also forgive him easily we never thought that she will forgive him this much easily.

Namjoon: did they still have contact with eachother?

Soobin: no after some years they lost their contact.

Kai: hyung you will not believe me what has happened tommorow.

Taehyun: what happen?

Kai: he contact her.

Txt except kai: what?(shouted)

Kai tells them everything

Beomgyu: finally he is coming back.(he said dramatically floping on the couch)

Jin: so he was the friend that you were talking about?

Kai: yes hyung.

Kai : i am going to take him from airport it's almost the time.

Beomgyu: i am also coming.

Kai:ok, hyung we will directly come to the party.

Beomgyu was about to question him but kai drag him to his car and went to airport.

Y/n pov

After hearing the question of taehyung i don't know what got into me i shouted at him, aish i really miss him after soo many years he finally contact me,in- yeop is my closest friend ever and we both share everything that happens and knows everything about eachother except my mafia life, after hacking his information i got to know he is a mafia king of USA and he was trained there, and he never told me about the training and mafia thing that's why i will also not tell him.