13

Next morning
06am

I woke up and went to bathroom Jito freshen up and take a quick bath and wear my clothes and went downstairs, no one was in living room so i went to kitchen to see what is in refrigirator and there i saw yeonjun oppa and jin both are making something and laughing so i think they are bonding with eachother, they are making Breakfast i guess so i went to them and greet them.

Me: GOOD MORNING!

Jin: good morning chub.

Yeonjun:good morning sweety. What are you doing here in the early morning?

Me:nothing i am just here to see if there is any flavoured drink inside the fridge.

Jin: wait let me give you.

He went to fridge and took 4 bottles from the fridge and said

Jin: take any one you want there are 4 different flavour of drinks, chocolate milk, banana milk,strawberry milk and melon milk.

Me: i will take my fav banana milk, thankyou.

Jin: i think you and jungkook both are real twins, his fav flavoured milk is also banana milk.

Yeonjun: i remember when she goes to school she warn us by saying if anyone ever touch her banana milk, then it will be his/her last day on earth.

Jin: really, jungkook also threat us even now.

Me: can i call you oppa?

Jin: ofcourse, you can.(said happily).

I smiled at him and said thankyou for banana milk. And left from there.

Yeonjun pov:

I think she also accept jin hyung then she left then i look towards jin hyung he was looking full shocked.
Jin:(shocked)

Yeonjun: what happen hyung why are you looking shocked.

Jin: her smile is Beautiful.

Yeonjun: i know right, but why are you this much shock.

Jin: because jungkook also have same smile as her.

YEONJUN:Really?, i think were be twins in previous life that's why they have many thing similar to eachother like you can see their smile and eyes are similar to eachothers.

Jin: yeah i also think so.

Then we both return to make breakfast.

Time skip
Dining room

Author pov

Jin and yeonjun both were serveing the food on the table while talking random things with eachother then soobin and jhope came there and greet their elder brothers then and sat on the chair using their phones while waiting for others then namjoon came and sat on the chair after greeted his brothers slowly everyone came except 3 persons who were jungkook, y/n and yoongi.

Ms.kim: i think they are still sleeping.

Yeonjun: y/n had woken up and she is in garden. I don't know about other 2.

Then y/n enter in the dining room, there were 3 empty seats one beside ms. Kim and 2 between taehyun and jimin, she sat beside taehyun and said before sitting:

Y/n: good morning(cold).

Jimin: rude ash(he wishpered lowly but y/n heard him and scroff at his words).

Ms.kim: y/n where is jungkook?

Y/n: how can i know where he is?(clod)

Jimin: because you are his twin soulmate.You should know that.