14

Y/n pov continued

After running for almost 1hour i stop running and saw the time and  when i saw the time, i remember our brothers, ms and mr.kim have a flight then kai oppa came to me and said

Kai: what happen?

Me: oppa it's aldready afternoon and oppas have to take a flight   and we have to go now.(

Kai: wait we will meet them on the airport because it's near by here let me call taehyun hyung and told them that we will be meeting them at airport.

Me: ok oppa.

Then he call taehyun oppa and told him that we will meet them at airport and he said okay then kai oppa cut the call, we both went to airport by our bike in full speed and i am sure yeonjun oppa is going to beat us to our death as he last time warn us last time not to ride the bike in full speed.

Taehyun pov-

I was sitting on our limo and then my ohone buzz and it was kai then he told us about their plan to come at airport to bid good bye to us and i said okay and I told my brothers(txt)and parents about that, they seems happy specially mom, i don't know why they both hate mom this much she is so sweet and kind but they hate her but  i am sure that one day will come and beg for mom's love, the limo stop at the airport we all went outside the limo with our luggage and then our other brothers limo also stop and they came outside the limo and mr.kim told them about that y/n and kai both are coming here to see us of, then 2 bikes with high speed came and stop infront of us and i can say that these to bikers are going to see the hell by yeonjun hyung.

Jungkook pov

2 bikes with high speed came and stop infront of us and i am sure that these 2 bikers are going to me scolded badly by jin hyung. Then both bikers park their bikes on parking and came to us and jin hyung was about to start his famous rap but stop them they both take off their helmates and they are Y/N and KAI HYUNG.

Then y/n goes to taehyun hyung and hug him and said bye, kai hyung did same to beomgyu hyung, they did same to all their brother except yeonjun hyung and went to dad and mom and both said

Kai and y/n: bye and have a safe ride(cold).

I don't know why they both are this much cold with mom even she is sweet and kind then why, it's okay that they are cold to dad because they don't trust him but why their own mom. Then i notice they both are avoiding yeonjun hyung just like i did to jin hyung when i did a mistake.then yeonjun hyung said

Yeonjun: yaah you brat come here i will teach you both a good lesson.( hold their ears)

Y/n: oppa sorry, we will not do this mistake.

Kai: nae hyung please leave my ear it's hurting soo much.

Yeonjun: i have aldready warn you guys right but you both take my warning at ease now bear the consequences, and also let me show to both who am i.

Y/n and kai: oppa/hyung please leave us this time, it's hurting and i know you would not hurt your cute little sister/brother.(showing puppy eyes)

Yeonjun: these eyes are not going to work today.

Jin: yaah, yeonjun why are you punishing them, leave them.

Yeonjun: (leaves their ears)hyung you i have warn them 200 times not to ride bike but they said they are in love with bikes so i gave them permission to ride the bike but warn 300 times not to ride bike in this much high speed but look they are not listening, so do yiu think i should do, i don't know what will they do when i am not with them.

Jin: don't worry about them i will take care of them, you can got to your buisness trip without any worry, just give me the permission to sold them on their mistakes.

Yeonjun: thankyou hyung to solve my biggest problem and you don't need any permission like me you are also their elder brother and thank you soo much hyung once again.(hugs him)

Jin hyung smiles at him and hug him back.

Y/n: oppa please sorry, please i can't leave if you would not forgive me.(showing puppy eyes)

Kai: yeah hyung.(showing puppy eyes too)

Yeonjun: yaah you both stop your drama and you both are forgiven by the way, and it's the last time i am forgiving you both.

Y/n and kai hyung smiles at yeonjun hyung and hug and bid him good bye.

Time skip

Author pov

They all bid them good bye and return to mension while returning jungkook was sitting behind y/n on bike and jhope was sitting behind kai as it was the order by jin and they(y/n and kai) can't resist him as yeonjun gave the his responsiblity to jin.

________end of author pov________