revealing real identity

In-yeop's pov

I am very angry how can they trust  that bitch besides the angle(y/n) and I am so so proud of jungkook that he is taking y/n's side even she is his step sister and on the the other side her biological brothers are supporting that dae, I think i can trust him and tell him my truth as I also want someone to know my truth and understand me,  jungkook is understandable person, I hope he will not be scared of me after knowing who I am.

Jungkook pov

I hate them! I hate them how can they trust that dae and say bad things about y/n I know she can never do those things and she is not a gold digger what if something happens to her? What if our enemies kidnapped her? What if arghhh I have to reveal my identity to in-yeop so that we can search for her without any problems, I am going to live with him and may be my enemies attack their then it will be a big problem and he also look very understandable person but what if he starts to get scared of me? Arthur I am just overthinking I hope so nothing will happen like that then in-yeop said something.

In-yeop: I want to confess something

What the hell which type of confession he want to confess,  is he,  no no I am not that type of human.

Me: sorry I know what you want to tell but you don't have to.

In-yeop's pov

The hell he knows that I am a mafia king?

Me: but how did you know? Are you angry that I hide it from you?

Jungkook: it's just I know it, and even if i was in your place I would do the same.

Me: thank you so much, so will you accept me?

Jungkook's pov

The hell what should I tell him now, I should tell him the truth if I didn't tell him the truth today then at the last his heart will break.

Me: sorry in-yeop I really appreciate your feelings but I am not that type of human so my answer will be no to your proposal and I have a crush on someone else.

In-yeop pov

The hell he is saying.

In-yeop: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING?  FEELINGS? PROPOSAL? WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ACTUALLY JEON JUNGKOOK?

jungkook: you like me and was about to propose me but I reject you by telling you that I am not that type of human you know and it means I reject you sorry,  what's wrong here?

The hell he is thinking that I was about to propose him at the name of confession.

Me: I am also not that type of human and I also have a crush on someone and that someone is a GIRL.

Jungkook's pov

Me: really! It's good but then what type of confession are you going to confess?

In-yeop: actually it's something about my personal life after saying that their will be no secrets of me towards you.

Me: actually same I also want to tell you something.

In-yeop: OK firstly you tell.

Me: no you tell.

In-yeop: no you tell it's okay.

Me: no you were about say first so you tell.

We both sigh and said

Both: let's say together.

We both take a deep breath and said.

Author pov

Jungkook/in-yeop: I AM A MAFIA KING OF KOREAN/I AM A MAFIA KING OF U.S.A

AFTER REAVEALING THEIR IDENTITIES TO EACH OTHER THEY WERE SHOCK.

JUNGKOOK: YOU ARE THE MAFIA KING OF USA?

IN-YEOP:HMM,AND YOU ARE THE MAFIA KING OF KOREA?

JUNGKOOK: HMM, SOME TIMES I THOUGHT THAT YOU ARE NOT A NORMAL PERSON BUT THEN I THOUGHT I WAS OVERTHINKING BUT I GOT TO KNOW THAT I WAS NOT OVERTHINKING.

IN-YEOP: THAT'S WHY IT WAS REALLY HARD TO FIND WHO YOU ALL ARE, ARE THEY ALSO MAFIAS?

JUNGKOOK: YEAH WE ALL 7 BROTHERS ARE THE MAFIA KING OF KOREA.

THEY WENT SILENT AFTER THAT.

WELL THEY ARE AT IN-YEOP'S PLACE.

In-YEOP:we have to find her.

Jungkook: yeah, if something happens to her then I will not leave that dae.

In-yeop: let me show you guest room you can stay there, from tommorow we will start to find her and we will find her out.

Jungkook: don't know what will happen when Kai hyung will get to know about this he loves her so much.

In-yeop: I hope he will not take the side of that bitch dae.

At Kim mansion

Everyone are sitting on the dinning chair and eating their dinner silently.

Dae: oppa what happen why are you not talking today?

Yeonjun: it's nothing dae.

Dae: something is wrong what happened just tell me! Are you hurt by their behavior? I am also hurt but look I just ignore it you all also ignore it.

Jin: I can't, I am taking care of him since he was 7 but he never shout on me but today just because of y/n he shout on his hyung.

Jimin: it's first time I saw him this much angry.

Jhope: he even said that

Namjoon: he can leave this luxurious house for her.

Suga: he can even leave his banana milk(sadly chuckled) he really love  his twin this much.

Taehyung: I hate her!

Txt were just listening to them sadly, in one place what jungkook and in-yeop said hit them really hard but still they can't understand it.

Meanwhile with y/n

Y/n: today is my last day in this house tomorrow I am going shift at my mansion.

(You all must be thinking if y/n has another mansion then why she is leaving here then the answer is she was very sad and she can't live at that mansion so for some days she thought to live at her cousin's house. )

You all must be thinking why she did'nt went to Blackpink's house so they went for a mission but they said that they went to their grandma's house for someday y/n knows about it.