party

Y/n's pov

We all are here at our destination.

Mrs. Kim : let's go in.

Then we went inside the hall.

Jun: wow the decoration is beautiful.

Joon: wait a minute why am I feeling some things is not right.

Me: me too oppa.

Then a lady came to Mrs. Kim and hugs her.

Lady: so Kim family is taking the challenge seriously,i see.

Mr. Kim: challenges are made for us Ms. Lee(lady).

Then she got a call from someone.
Mrs. Lee: (picks the call up)  hello,oh I am coming wait a minute.(cuts the call)

Mrs. Lee: okay then let's meet at the competition.

Then she went left.

Jin: challenge?

Suga: competition?

Bin: and you both said that it's a wedding of your friend's son and the dress code is blue for everyone but here, every family is wearing different colour of clothes,why?
Min: is it a wedding or any-(Mr. Kim's words cutter his words off)

Dad: actually the think is this that do you remember when me and your mother went for a business trip last time at that business trip my all childhood friends and friends were also with us and that time one of my friend said that we will play some games with family on Mr. Lee's son's marriage.

Mom: we refused to it but then Mrs. Song start to saying that we are looser the Kim's gets scared at the name of playing games and then Mr. Song challenged us to win this competition as the the song family is our competitor so we accept this challenge.

Beom: everything is okay and we all appreciate your decision but why you both did'nt tell us about this competition?

Dad: actually in this game there are 2 rules 1st rule is that we can't tell our children's about this competition, they will only get to know about this after they come to the hall.

Me: and what about matching outfits?

Mom: the 2nd rule is that the family have to do twining as you can see their are many families who are doing twinning.

Suga: ugh, what type of game is this! (said im annoying tone)

Hyun: I know right.

Mom: So

Joon:so?

Dad: are you guys are ready to participate in this competition?

Bts: we are ready to participate in it as we loves challenges abd after all it's about Kim family's reputation.

Txt and y/n: we are also ready to participate in this competition,dad don't worry we will never let down the reputation of Kim family.

Me: after all we are also Kim now right guys? (ask to txt)

Kai: you are absolutely right y/n.

Hobi: dad you were right that 'the challenges are make for us'

Me: song family will definitely lose from us.

Author's pov

Tae: challenging Kim's is their biggest mistake they have made.

Hyun: what do loser family have to do?

Mom: they have to insult each other in front of everyone.

On the other hand with song family

Mrs. Song: today Kim's are going to insult each other infront of everyone.(said while laughing)

Mr. Song: and then Kim family will lose their reputation.

(author: actually song family wants the place of Kim family they want to replace their position with them and Kim's knows about it what they want, Few years back Kim enterprises suffers from a huge loss and that time Mr. Kim went to song corporation for help but they said that they can't help them and insulted Mr. Kim indirectly then Mr.Cha helps them that time and after few years the destiny play the same game with song corporation and Mr. Song went to Mr. Kim for help but Mr. Kim said no to him directly not because Mr. Song said no to him and insulted him few years back
But because Mr. Kim check the background of Mr. Song and he was doing back marketing business that time and he don't want his company to suffer from loss one more time,from then they both became rivals but not show to others Kim family(ex y/n and text) knows about this.)

(Mr. Song have 7 sons and 2 daughters and they are also like Mr.  Song and Mrs. Song)

(Intro

Son 1:first son of Mr. And Mrs. Song
Son 2: second son of Mr. And Mrs. Song
Son 3: third son of Mr.  And Mrs. Song
Son 4: fourth son of Mr.  And Mrs. Song
Son 5: fifth son of Mr.  And Mrs. Song
Son 6: sixth son of Mr. And Mrs. Song
Son 7: seventh son Mr. And Mrs. Song
Daughter 1: first daughter of Mr. And Mrs. Song
Daughter 2: second daughter of Mr and Mrs. Song)

Son 1: and then we will replace Kim enterprises with our corporation.

Daughter 2: everything is okay oppa but we will replace their position with us?

Son 3: well today's game show is going to be live so when the people's will see how the Kim's are insulting themselves their shares will automatically will go low and then hyungs will add petrol in fire.

Daughter 1: petrol in fire?

Son 2: he means to say that me and  he (points at son 1) will start to provoke Kim's and about there company .

Mrs. Song:what if we lose the game?

Mr. Song: nothing will happen like that think positive.

Daughter2: yeah I have heard that the Kim sibling are not in good terms with their step siblings.

Son 7: then it will be more easy for us to win.

(author: the song family are in their VIP room and the room is soundproof so no one can hear their conversation)

Son 6: I can't wait to see Kim's insulting each other.

Song family expect son 6: us too!

That's for today please share,vote and follow my story.