4

Chapter 5

Looking at the dizzy and exhausted person on the bed, Beitang Ao felt uncertain.

That birthmark can only be inherited by the eldest sons of the Beitang family. It alone proved his identity and inheritance. Unexpectedly, the eldest son of Beitang Ao was not only from an orthodox background but was even given to him by a man. 

Yan Fei’s lower body still felt like a torn wound but the child’s cry temporarily dissipated all the pain. Qiu Yeyuan took the baby over and placed it gently on his pillow.

Yan Feili sat up and looked at the baby eagerly. When he saw that the baby’s limbs were sound and there seemed to be no problem, he relaxed, fell back on the bed, and fell into sleepy exhaustion.

Beitang Ao leaned over and glanced at the child. The little wrinkled face, flushed with crying, sparse hair, convex forehead, and thin eyes… So ugly! This was Beitang Ao’s first reaction. He didn’t know that all newborn babies in the world were like this.

We’re sorry for MTLers or people who like using reading mode, but our translations keep getting stolen by aggregators so we’re going to bring back the copy protection. If you need to MTL please retype the gibberish parts.

Glancing at Yan Feili who was sleeping, Beitang Ao stood up and said to Qiu Yeyuan, “You are here to take care of him. Don’t let anyone come in and disturb!” 

Lf aegcfv jcv rjk Lej Wljcusjc ja atf vbbg, “Xfcfgji Lej, P vb cba kjca j obegat qfgrbc ab xcbk bo abvjs, vb sbe ecvfgrajcv wf!”

“Tfr! Ktlr reybgvlcjaf xcbkr cbatlcu jcv rffr cbatlcu. Uifjrf gfra jrregfv Rbgat Xjaf.”

C wjc ujnf ylgat ab j mtliv. Ktlr kjr nfgs ecereji, frqfmljiis obg atf olgra ufcfgji bo atf Rbgat Xjaf. Ciatbeut tf vlvc’a xcbk ktb ojatfgfv atf mtliv, lc atf meggfca vscjras, atf tjyla bo mea riffnfr kjr wemt rqegcfv. Lbwbrfzeji ibnf kjr cba jiibkfv lc atf kbgiv.

Unexpectedly, the gentle and honest General Yan turned out to be… Hua Xiangyan sighed in his heart.

When he saw that the Sect Master of the North Gate had left, it was inconvenient for him to stay. He hesitated for a while before returning to the East Gate.

Yan Feili slept groggily until the next evening before he woke up. He heard the baby’s loud cry in the room and felt confused. Where did the baby come from? After a long while, I remembered, Ah! That is my child.

Once Yan Feili was awake, Qiu Yeyuan came to the bed and said, “General Yan, you are awake. I think it’s almost time to prepare some meals for you. Get up and eat it.”

“Then I will trouble you.” While speaking, Yan Feili propped up his body, still suffering from severe pain in his lower body. 

Qiu Yeyuan helped him sit up and turned to get the food.

“Wait!” Yan Feili called him, “The child was crying…”

Qiu Yeyuan was a little embarrassed. Although he was a world-renowned doctor, he had no experience in raising babies. After coaxing the child for a long time, the child was not quiet, and he was helpless.

At this moment, he took the child and put it in Yan Feili’s arms, “I will have to trouble the general to coax him, I will right back.” 

Yan Feili held the child, feeling a little at a loss. Although the child was born by him, he was a big man. How should he coax a child?

Yan Feili clumsily patted him lightly for a while, but the child still cried and his little face flushed.

Yan Feili felt distressed and flustered. It wouldn’t be the child’s fault! Speaking of it, this child was weird. Also, it was incredible that a tall man of his own dignified body would become pregnant and deliver a child.

If not because of these circumstances, what will happen to this child! Thinking of this, Yan Feili broke out in a cold sweat and held the child tightly.